Search Unity

What is the easiest Visual Scripting tool there is for Unity?

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by ZeRAM, Oct 10, 2019.

1. ZeRAM

ZeRAM

-

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
  2. Lars-Steenhoff

Lars-Steenhoff

You can look at some youtube videos and you will get an idea of how to use them.

There is also unity native visual script but that will not be the easiest for now, because its all dots based and you will need to learn new terminology.

3. Ryiah

Ryiah

Honestly the hard part won't be the visual scripting tool. It'll be wrapping your head around the programming concepts that come with any programming or scripting language regardless of whether it's text-based or graphical-based.

neoshaman likes this.
  4. Playmaker. Easiest to use and more tutorials and more stuff you can find for it. If you only care for "ease to use", then go with Playmaker.

5. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

Your question requires someone to have used all of them, and more than likely that person doesn't exist.

Just try a few with good reviews and decide for yourself. PlayMaker is the one discussed the most, and is well regarded, so I'd start there.

6. Ryiah

Ryiah

All of them and none of them. Any answer you receive to this won't be applicable to you because it's not a fact question but rather an opinion question. Which tool is easiest is completely dependent on the user. What I considered to be the easiest won't necessarily be your easiest. To know which one is easiest for you you need to try all of them yourself.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
    Joe-Censored likes this.
  7. sledgeman

sledgeman

One well know, favourite and scince 10 years around, is Playmaker. You can try it, if you want (Because you asked: which is easiest.). As other mentioned, there is, there will be a "native Vis. Scripting" module, inside Unity. So i think its better if you start with the native one.