Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Third Party What is the best way to switch between scenes using Mirror(Networkid do not match)

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by eaquino_unity, Aug 4, 2020.

1. eaquino_unity

eaquino_unity

Hello, I am working with Mirror and I am making a script to switch between scenes.

I have 2 projects, one is a client and the other is a server. In both projects I have two 3 scenes, one that starts the server, another in which clients can already interact, and a third that does the same as the previous one (My job requires that I have two scenes).

The first two scenes start and I can use them correctly. The third scene that I made managed to enter when I send the rpc instruction to change scenes but the components that contain id appear disabled (in the client), agrego una imagen que me apartece en el debug

hy is this? The way I am changing scenes affects something? is there any different or better way to do this?

Edit:
    Get the id's to match, I did this: create a copy of the scene where if the Networkids work fine for me, remove the scripts I don't need and add the ones I need in this scene.

The networkids already match but my rpc instruction is not executed on the client and I get the following warning in the debug.

I add an image of the warning message that appears in the debug:

Server NetworkID:

Client NetworkID:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2020