Search Unity

What is the best Ads Network for Mobile Games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vivoilpazzo1, Jan 4, 2015.

1. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

Hey Guys! Can you please post what is the best Ads Network for mobile games!

2. jerotas

jerotas

Based on what criteria, most money earned?

We got the most money from Playhaven on iOS, and for Android the clear money winner was HeyZap. That was about a year ago.

Things that didn't make as much money: Revmob, Chartboost, Appbrain. And we refused to try any push notification options because they generally lead to lots of really bad reviews.

3. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

So, obviously you recommend HeyZap over chartboost? Ofcourse my criteria is most money earned!

4. jerotas

jerotas

For Android, yes. Haven't tried them on iOS. For us most money on iOS was: Playhaven, then Chartboost.

On Android nothing even came close to Heyzap.

5. Josh-Naylor

Josh-Naylor

Administrator

Gigiwoo likes this.
  6. Gigiwoo

Gigiwoo

I did not find much success with Heyzap or Revmob. Google Admob has been the best performer for my apps. One of my guys has had great success with Unity Ads - good place to start.

Gigi

Aurore likes this.
  7. Aurore

Aurore

Head of Learn Content Production Unity Technologies

Gigiwoo likes this.
  8. dvirus1023

dvirus1023

9. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

Is there any way to "MIX" the ad networks in one single game inorder to improve the overall revenue ?

10. games

games

Regarding push notifications, you definitely are correct about negative reviews. I've read that in order to avoid this, make sure you are sending the push at primetime locally which is 7pm and don't spam under any circumstances. Only push offers, bonuses, coupons, valuable information, time critical data, etc. Hope this helps but I'll gladly provide more info on push once I actually start using it. If anyone can help me integrate with all app stores let me know. I'm still trying to decide on which backend to use, Amazon SNS Mobile Push is starting to look like the best long-term option.

11. itsboshytime

itsboshytime

Heyzap was the winner for me as well on Android. Their eCPM is always high (5$-15$) but the conversion is quite small (around 1-5%) but i suspect it's the fault of the platform since Android has a much lower conversion rate than iOS.

12. elmar1028

elmar1028

So for every 1000 impressions I earn $5-$10? Not per click?

13. Grafos

Grafos

unityunity