Search Unity

What is the best ad netowrk that provide the highest eCPM?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by vivoilpazzo1, Feb 4, 2015.

?

what is the best ad netowrk that provide the highest eCPM?

1. Unity Ads

58.3%
  2. StartApp

1.9%
  3. LeadBolt

1.5%
  4. Chartboost

16.7%
  5. RevMob

1.9%
  6. Playhaven

0.8%
  7. HeyZap

11.0%
  8. Vungle

8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

Hi Guys,
    I wonder what is the best ad netowrk that provide the highest eCPM? :rolleyes:

2. jerotas

jerotas

What platform? For us, HeyZap performed the best BY FAR on Android. It paid better than our iOS ads actually. And it's not on your list :)

On iOS, Playhaven was about as good as Chartboost / Revmob. StartApp and LeadBolt will get you bad reviews (push notification anyway and whatever StartApp installs) so I wouldn't use those.

Also, video ads generally pay better than revmob - type full page ads. So I would look into Vungle and maybe Flurry as well. They have great eCPM.

For our upcoming game, we're going to run with HeyZap video ads and see how well they do.

3. 8Eye

8Eye

i got $3.72 from Unity Ads and only 105 people downloaded my game, im not sure how to check ecpm. Not tried any of the others networks.

4. elmar1028

elmar1028

Sadly ad networks' payment rates are constantly changing: sometimes they are high and sometimes they're low like AdMob.

5. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

So i should add Playhaven and HeyZap in the poll list :D

6. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

Maybe you got that amount of money from users who pressed the video ads o_O

7. eric.so

eric.so

Vungle?

8. Ricks

Ricks

As elmar1028 said - constantly changing. You can jump around like a wild hog hunting down the "best" ad network and in the end you'll find out: if the game doesn't get enough exposure it hardly matters anyways.

dignitygames likes this.
  9. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

What about Vungle eCPM?

10. jerotas

jerotas

We got $7+ from Heyzap on Android for month solid when we released, with very high traffic. The highest we ever got from iOS was about $2.50 from Playhaven. But we didn't try video ads yet. Revmob on Android was way less than $1

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  11. vivoilpazzo1

vivoilpazzo1

12. jshrek

jshrek

One ad network can be great this week and suck next week.

My recommendation is to implement HeyZap Mediation ... you can choose to include (along with HeyZap ads) AdMob, AdColony, Chartboost, AppLovin, Vungle and some others.

HeyZap will then try to calculate which ad network is performing the best and provide ads from that network.

13. ActiveRigStudios

ActiveRigStudios

MobileCore has been very consistent for me on Android. They have ios ask now but I haven't used for ios yet but I will soon! They pay weekly also.

Hope that helps

14. jerotas

jerotas

We used HeyZap but I don't think we used HeyZap Mediation. How do I turn that on or check if I'm using it?
    Very interested!

15. I am da bawss

I am da bawss

Don't mind me asking Joerotas, since I am quite new to this ad network game....but is that $7 dollars only for the whole month?? So you are set to make $84 for the whole year?

16. jerotas

jerotas

We were talking eCPM. So that's $7 per 1000 users. We were making $20 - $100 a day for a few months off Heyzap.

17. unexpect3rd

unexpect3rd

Hi jerotas, what volume of traffic are we talking about here for your app/game?

18. jerotas

jerotas

About 1,000 users a day. We were making about $70 a day on Android at that rate. This is back when Candy Crush was paying like $1-$2 per install and it was about 16 months ago. Things may be a bit different these days, I'm not sure.

threedeeviz and unexpect3rd like this.
  19. churi24

churi24

Hi guys, we are gonna use Heyzap(Video/Interstitial) mediation with UnityAds(Video) and Admob(Banner/Interstitial). Some people are using AerServ. Does anyone know something about that?.
    Revmob and Millennial Media was catastrophic for my team, very low eCPM. AdColony for rewarded videos need a server so we don't use it.

20. mathijs_appbrain

mathijs_appbrain

21. jerotas

jerotas

AppBrain was the easiest to integrate, but last time we tried it the eCPM paled in comparison to HeyZap. That was 2 years ago though. AppBrains "other games" wall is the best looking though.

22. Clara AdBuddiz

Clara AdBuddiz

HI vivoilpazzo1,

Have you considered using AdBuddiz? :)

To give you a bit more information, we offer high quality ads (static, dynamic and videos) and we differentiate ourselves from our competitors by proposing both CPI and CPM campaigns. This has allowed our developers to earn higher revenues than ever before.

Please feel free to visit our website (www.adbuddiz.com) for more information.

gameDevi likes this.
  23. gameDevi

gameDevi

Thanks for posting here Clara ;) good timing. I'm in the process of implementing an adsystem and have been a bit disappointed thus far.

It's great you have the reward feature (Happy Yey!!)

Also why not make a thread here in Unity forums.

24. Clara AdBuddiz

Clara AdBuddiz

Hi gameDevi,

Happy to hear we arrived just in time :)

Yes, we have started to offer video ads on a rewarded basis and they have helped our developers to earn some great revenues (in addition to our interstitials).

Great idea! Thanks for the suggestion - will create a thread announcing the release of our video ads.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information :)

25. frodoe7

frodoe7

Most of these networks support CPI=CostPerInstall only
    no eCPM maybe

26. jerotas

jerotas

Just wanted to say that eCPM isn't everything. If you have great eCPM but low fill rate, you will need other backup ad providers as well.

Supersonic Ads has CPI and pay-per-ad-view as well. Cool!

27. o1o101

o1o101

We have had decent results using AdBuddiz ads, and glad to hear they now have video and incentivized videos. We found that revenue from their per-install method earned us much less than what AdMob interstitials paid. But they do have nicer looking ads, good fill and great support...maybe we will try them again and see if the revenue cut for the developers/publishers has changed for the better. Hopefully they have a decent dashboard with analytics now also.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
  28. JamesLeeNZ

JamesLeeNZ

heyzap has shown itself to be best atm. Followed by unity, then adbuddiz

29. hamster21

hamster21

I was very pleased using AdMob. With about 5-10,000 daily impressions I was earning about 30-50 dollars a day. However, after 3 months of this my account was suspended for alleged 'fraudulent clicks'. They said they would reinstate my account it if I could provide data/connection logs to track the abuse on Google Analytics. I didn't have this enabled as I was new to publishing and didn't realize it was a requirement (which it isn't), so they refused to pay me. It kind of seems like they just didn't want to pay me as it was conveniently suspended exactly on payday. No phone number to contact or anything of the sort. You can just email a no-reply and hope you get a message back! For anyone who uses them I would make sure to keep adequate records, enable Analytics, and follow all guidelines very closely (I did!). I went to Leadbolt and honestly I'm not very happy with the service. I have more users than ever but Leadbolt Analytics only says I have a quarter of the installs. I know this isn't correct as I can see it in the Developer Console I have 15,000+. I can't pay the bills with 7 dollars a day and this many users. It doesn't make sense. I was going to try Flurry before Leadbolt but with the current Yahoo situation I decided against it... ah. My head hurts! :p

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
  30. threedeeviz

threedeeviz

I've been using AdMob as well its alright - getting eCPMs of about $1.2. Recently, I was contacted by a new beta ad network - they promised me a $3 cpm guarantee on their retail interstitial ads - has worked great. What do you guys think about $3 cpm guarantee?

31. alexbright

alexbright

To ensure the maximum possible profits I'd recommend to use multiple ad networks through mediation.
    Mediation services aggregates the best demand offers from multiple ad networks, perform an auction between them and put the most profitable ad in your app. The main advantage is that you don’t have to sign up account for each network, set them up, integrate and control how they perform. One of the best examples of this kind of services is Appodeal. Conservative solutions like MoPub may have mediation too, but you should realize that’s not their primary area. Appodeal works only as a mediation network and if doesn’t charge you any comission fees (if makes money when they have their own advertiser who offers more money than any ad network in a certain auction).

32. p0w1nd

p0w1nd

Has anyone tried Tapdaq? Is it good? Thanks.

33. cristina1997

cristina1997

hi,where could i get ads for my application?

I am in the middle of doing my feasiblity study which is a smartphone application. I still have a lot of confusion and question on how free application generates revenue/profit, about the impression and ecpm everything about it. And where should i get ads to post in my application? Where should i get the money? I hope anyone could give me an explanation on how free application work and generate income.

thanks

34. Heerpit44

Heerpit44

As far as I know CL is the best ads platfor.

35. SweatyChair

SweatyChair

We are using mediation with: AdColony, AppLovin, Chartboost, Tapjoy, UnityAds and Vungle
    They performace pretty even but Vungle, UnityAds and AdColony are slightly better than others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.