Search Unity

What Is On (Secret) Sale?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Tinjaw, May 12, 2016.

1. hopeful

hopeful

I wonder if anybody else is experiencing this? It seems that for the past week or so when I click to view this "secret sale" page, the forum afterward starts doing an "Access Denied" thing that persists for like 5 minutes or so till some sort of reset occurs. During that time I can't access new or refresh old forum pages.

Anybody else getting that? Like, even to post this note, I had to endure multiple "Access Denied" messages and wait several minutes before I could post. When it's in this state, I can't even "like" posts.

Moonjump, UnitySynopsis and L82093 like this.
  2. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Yes, I have the same issues.

Advanced Inventor Engine: Crafting & Inventory $19.99 (33% OFF)
    by ByteVeil tools/game-toolkits

1K Trees Low Poly - Nature Pack $45.00 (8% OFF)
    by MARCIN'S ASSETS 3d/vegetation/trees

LITTLE ALIENS - 3D ANIMATED CHARACTERS $15.99 (16% OFF)
    by MARCIN'S ASSETS 3d/characters/creatures

PUBLISHER SALE:
    50% off all Protofactor assets!
    Protofactor, Inc is a 3D art studio based in Southern California that specializes
    in creating royalty-free, high-end animated 3D models for the video game industry

Additionally to the sale: Get Demon Dog for FREE!
    No purchase required – just add Demon Dog to your cart, and enter the coupon code PROTOFACTOR2021 at checkout to get it for FREE. Offer valid until the sale ends.

ENDS TOMORROW:

UNITY "LUNAR NEW YEAR MEGA BUNDLES"
    Save up to 96% on curated collections of jaw-dropping game art, time-saving tools,
    world-building systems, and more

FRESH START GAME DEV ASSETS BUNDLE
    Pay what you want! Give your game development career a fresh start with these amazing asset packs

Bundle: BIG MUSIC 2
    Pay what you want!

A serious set of royalty-free musical magic in the newest bundle for game developers

221B Asset Street is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program,
    an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means 221B Asset Street may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that 221B Asset Street have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help 221B Asset Street fund 221B Asset Street’s development projects while recommending great assets!

221B Asset Street is not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity.
    “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries

Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!

You will find reduced assets and more on 221B Asset Street!

UnitySynopsis likes this.
  3. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

I think it might be somehow related to page 83 only. Maybe something is f*cked up there. On this new page it works fine for me.

UnitySynopsis and hopeful like this.
  4. hopeful

hopeful

Huh, yeah. Seems okay now.

5. VIC20

VIC20

• Black Grosh reduced Stylized 3D Island $33.00 (6% OFF)
    Pirate Island consisting of over 100 prefabs(ships, barrels, domi, port and others). Asset prepared for the Standard, HDRP and Universal render Pipeline.

The package includes LODs for all models. Asset has been adapted to mobile devices thanks to a well-optimized URP setting.

-Key Features-
    97 unique assets

Enviro: Anchor, Barrel, Bottles, Box, Bridges, Bucket, Candles, Cannon, Chest, Fish bone, Fish head, Fishing Rod, Foods, Island, Lamp, Mailbox, Lamp, Metal bird, Metal sign, Moons, Mug, Palisade etc..

Modular House Parts: Door, windows(2 variants), Foundation, Big roofs(6 variants), Small roof, Front walls (12 variants), Side Walls (12 variants).

Foliage: 8 small foliage, grass, 3 palms and 2 palm trunks

Ships: Big ship, dinghy.

Creatures: 3 Fish.

Fx: Volumetric Fog Volumetric Cloud Fire FireFlys

Simply Water Shader - ONLY HDRP URP Foliage shader - ONLY HDRP URP

Learn more on the Asset Store

Mark Hessburg is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means Mark Hessburg may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that Mark Hessburg has recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help Mark Hessburg fund Mark Hessburg’s development projects while recommending great assets!

Mark Hessburg is not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity and this site is not endorsed by Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of U nity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries.”

All listed offers are subject of change. I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers

UnitySynopsis and L82093 like this.
  6. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Animated Arctic Animal Pack $16.00 (36% OFF)
    by Icosphere 3d/characters/animals/mammals

Male Soldier $15.00 (25% OFF)
    by Slayver 3d/characters

Arcade Machines Pack $13.00 (28% OFF)
    by Icosphere 3d/props/electronics

QA Books FREE (100% OFF)
    by QAtmo 3d/props/interior

PUBLISHER SALE:
    Protofactor, Inc is a 3D art studio based in Southern California that specializes
    in creating royalty-free, high-end animated 3D models for the video game industry

No purchase required – just add Demon Dog to your cart, and enter the coupon code PROTOFACTOR2021 at checkout to get it for FREE. Offer valid until the sale ends.

ENDS TODAY!:

Save up to 96% on curated collections of jaw-dropping game art, time-saving tools,

Pay what you want! Give your game development career a fresh start with these amazing asset packs

Pay what you want!

A serious set of royalty-free musical magic in the newest bundle for game developers

an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means 221B Asset Street may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that 221B Asset Street have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help 221B Asset Street fund 221B Asset Street’s development projects while recommending great assets!

“Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries

Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!

7. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Anime Character : UnderWear Series (RemakeV2 / Contain VRM) $8.00 (38% OFF)
    by Dai Yong Xiang 3d/characters

Realistic Lightning and Rain Effects $11.49 (4% OFF)
    by Jayjay Games Studio vfx/particles/environment

Custom Arcade Car Controller $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Husky Games tools/physics

Ultimate AI System $9.99 (17% OFF)
    by N-Studios tools/ai
    Swords Pack 4 - 300 Low Poly Weapons $9.95 (33% OFF)
    by Pure Poly 3d/props/weapons
    Modular Swords Mega Pack - 1200 Swords And Components $22.95 (49% OFF)
    Swords Pack 3 - 300 Low Poly Weapons $9.95 (33% OFF)
    Swords Pack 2 - 300 Low Poly Weapons $9.95 (33% OFF)

Swords Pack 1 - 300 Low Poly Weapons $9.95 (33% OFF)
    2D Backgrounds Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by Chicken Games 2d/environments
    Ranch Village 2D Isometric Pack $14.99 (17% OFF)
    by Tonelake 2d/textures-materials/tiles

PUBLISHER SALE:

ENDS TODAY!:

Pay what you want!

8. L82093

L82093

I keep getting this and have been for two or so weeks. This is likely unrelated but I've noticed any time the popup comes up for "Accept All Cookies" on the unity page, when I click that, the page refreshes and then I end up with that error until I log out, clear all internet history then reboot. Then it (sometimes) works, other times I get the same error.

I had been wondering if anyone else was having the issue but figured it was on my end.

9. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Links: Challenging Puzzle Game Template $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Itay Sagui templates/systems

Stylized Military Props $20.00 (20% OFF)
    by Tirgames assets 3d/props/exterior

PUBLISHER SALE:

ENDS TODAY:

Pay what you want!

10. hopeful

hopeful

For me, the problem was absolutely with the previous page on Secret Sale. If I was to bring it up right now, I'd be locked out of the forum again for several minutes. That's definitely what it was for me.

11. Mauri

Mauri

I don't really go back to previous pages in this thread, but I did it just now and experienced the same! It also seems to be restricted to this thread only? Which is kinda odd... Has anyone made a thread in the Meta-forum Discussion forum about this issue yet?

Last edited: Feb 27, 2021
    hopeful, UnitySynopsis and L82093 like this.
  12. kdgalla

kdgalla

Done: https://forum.unity.com/threads/access-denied.1065737/

In the last few days this has been a pain in the behind for me too. I thought it was random and site-wide. It never occurred to me that I check the "secret sale" thread every day and that it was the common factor every time. Thanks to whoever figured that out.

13. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Stylized Military Base $30.00 (25% OFF)
    by Tirgames assets 3d/environments/urban

Stylized Farm $30.00 (25% OFF)
    by Tirgames assets 3d/environments/fantasy

ENDS TOMORROW!
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

14. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Restaurant Interior Full Pack $18.99 (5% OFF)
    by MARCIN'S ASSETS 3d/props/interior

END TOMORROW
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

15. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Mine Props Pack $5.99 (40% OFF)
    by 74 Creations 3d/environments

DizzyGravity - Interplanetary Movement Engine FREE (100% OFF)
    by Dizzy Crow tools/physics

DizzyDialogue - Conversation & Subtitle System FREE (100% OFF)
    by Dizzy Crow tools/gui

Zombie Cars And Weapons Pack $8.99 (10% OFF)
    by MARCIN'S ASSETS 3d/vehicles/land

END TODAY!
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

16. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Desert Fortification FREE (100% OFF)
    by Lukas Bobor 3d/environments/urban

Procedural materials FREE (100% OFF)
    by Lukas Bobor 2d/textures-materials/building

Medieval Fortification FREE (100% OFF)
    by Lukas Bobor 3d/environments/historic

Village Buildings FREE (100% OFF)
    Desert Buildings FREE (100% OFF)
    Boats Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by Lukas Bobor 3d/vehicles/sea

ENDS TODAY!
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

17. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Cartoon Forest Constructor $9.00 (10% OFF)
    by 3d.rina 3d/environments/landscapes

Medieval props FREE (100% OFF)
    by Lukas Bobor 3d/props

Bone $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Game-Ready Studios 3d/props

Skulls Texture $4.99 (38% OFF)
    Mummy Pack $4.99 (50% OFF)
    Fir Tree $4.99 (38% OFF)
    by Game-Ready Studios 3d/vegetation/trees
    Cartoon Park Constructor $9.00 (10% OFF)
    by 3d.rina 3d/environments/landscapes
    HOG 2D Art Pack $15.00 (17% OFF)
    by 3d.rina 2d/environments

ENDS TODAY
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

18. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Restaurant Interior Full Pack $18.99 (5% OFF)
    by MARCIN'S ASSETS 3d/props/interior

ENDS TONIGHT February 28 - 23:59:59 PST
    Publisher Sale:

Pay what you want!

19. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Pop Movie Texture $10.00 (95% OFF)
    by New Chromantics tools/video

Pay what you want!

20. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Progress Bars - Ultimate Pack 1 $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Wand And Circles 2d/gui

All in one music pack for indie game developers (action, puzzle, racing, platformers, etc) $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by CG Choco audio/music

Pay what you want!

21. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

3D Medieval Weapons $7.99 (20% OFF)
    by 22 Digital 3d/props/weapons

Screen Log $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Neptun Digital tools/gui

Viking Raider $24.00 (17% OFF)
    by Shao-Khan 3d/characters/humanoids/humans

American Truck 1 + upgrades $29.00 (40% OFF)
    by Final Form Studio 3d/vehicles/land
    Warrior 3 $5.00 (64% OFF)
    by Anton puzanov 1989 3d/characters/humanoids/fantasy
    Corals 2 $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation/plants
    Kong Hero – Platformer Complete Game Template $66.00 (4% OFF)
    by ADDPGAMES templates/packs

Pay what you want!

22. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

BATTLE OF HEROES $29.00 (17% OFF)
    by AI GAME templates/packs

Gothic statues $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props

Swamp tussocks $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation/plants

Great White Shark Model-rig-Animations $24.99 (50% OFF)
    by Trextor15 3d/characters/animals/fish
    Dwarven statues $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/dungeons

Pay what you want!

23. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

PBR Hippopotamus $34.99 (22% OFF)
    by Viverna 3d/characters/animals/mammals

Pay what you want!

24. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Ice pillars $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/landscapes

Blocked rocks $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/landscapes

American Submarine Santa Fe (SSN-763) $13.99 (13% OFF)
    by Viverna 3d/vehicles/sea

Dried trees $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments

ENDS TOMORROW
    Pay what you want!

25. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Crosshatch Pencil $24.00 (20% OFF)
    by flockaroo vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects

Big White House Building $9.00 (10% OFF)
    by Rescue3D Game Assets 3d/props

Low Poly Props Collections $14.99 (29% OFF)
    by MagixBox 3d/props/electronics

Pack of 20 Buildings $69.00 (22% OFF)
    by JahazArt - Studios 3d/environments

ENDS TOMORROW
    Pay what you want!

26. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Grey 00II00 CyberPunk Humanoid 3D Character $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters/humanoids/sci-fi

ENDS TOMORROW
    Pay what you want!

27. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Shirley: Anime-Style Character For Games And VRChat $20.00 (20% OFF)
    by A2 Games 3d/characters/humanoids

Cartoon Explosion FX Pack $15.00 (25% OFF)
    by FXIFIED vfx/particles

Cartoon Power-Ups FX Pack $10.00 (33% OFF)
    by FXIFIED vfx/particles

Fantasy village mobile pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by VGtiXN 3d/environments/fantasy

ENDS TOMORROW
    Pay what you want!

28. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Stylized Female Head Demo Animations $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters

ENDS TODAY
    Pay what you want!

29. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

New official sale:

ASSET PASSPORT SALE 50% off!

Score stellar savings on first-class worldbuilding assets that will take your project to the next dimension.

Task Atlas $25.00 (50% OFF)
    by ShrinkRay Entertainment tools/utilities

British Phone Booth $8.00 (20% OFF)
    by Rescue3D Game Assets 3d/props

Stylized Living Room Furniture $9.99 (23% OFF)
    by Star Game Studios 3d/props/furniture

LowPoly Pine Forest Asset Pack by Inspired Notion $5.99 (40% OFF)
    by Inspired Notion 3d/vegetation/trees
    Stylized Kitchen Furniture $9.99 (23% OFF)
    Stylized Bedroom Furniture $9.99 (23% OFF)

ASSET PASSPORT SALE
    Score stellar savings on first-class worldbuilding assets that will take your project to the next dimension.

ENDS TODAY!
    undle: BIG MUSIC 2
    Pay what you want!

30. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Scene Pilot $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by ShrinkRay Entertainment tools/utilities

Google Cloud Vision for Unity $20.00 (9% OFF)
    by PaulArt add-ons/machinelearning

Stylized Ruins Environment $14.99 (40% OFF)
    by Marek Cahyna 3d/environments/fantasy

ASSET PASSPORT SALE

31. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Medieval Kitchen FREE (100% OFF)
    by Andrei Selyanin 3d/props/furniture

The Red Planet 2D Pack $9.99 (17% OFF)
    by Moon Tribe 2d/environments

Stylized Weapon Icons Pack $5.00 (17% OFF)
    by PulsarX Studio 2d/gui/icons

ASSET PASSPORT SALE

32. hopeful

hopeful

Whatever that "access denied" forum bug is ... it's baaaack.

33. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

MuscleMan Male humanoid 3D character $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters/humanoids/humans

Emilio 2537E CyberPunk Character $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters/humanoids/sci-fi

3D Character Pack (4 characters) LuciSoft $6.00 (40% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters

Eldra Female Stylized Character $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by LuciSoft 3d/characters/humanoids/fantasy

ASSET PASSPORT SALE

34. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Not for me. Everything still works as expected. (As long as I don't go on page 83)

35. hopeful

hopeful

Hmm! Well I definitely did experience it when I checked in to see the ads above, but I'm not getting the problem now.

36. Akshara

Akshara

I'm having it too, just happened on the link I clicked to leave this thread. Submitted a support request through my Unity Dashbooard about a week ago, a Unity representative was going to forward my request for someone to look into it. This message eventually posted, yet was rejected several times with the Access Denied error.

UnitySynopsis and hopeful like this.
  37. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

38. maniak_001

maniak_001

I lodged a support request a few days ago about the access denied problem from page 83 and they have responded saying they fixed the problem
    I was still getting errors if I visited p83 before, but now it works!

hopeful likes this.
  39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE URP - Ethereal Volumetric Lighting module

March 2021 ARTnGAME big offers !!!!!

Sky Master ULTIMATE users can upgrade to the following ARTnGAME assets for only $5 for a limited time and to InfiniGRASS for only $19 !!! (save $40)

InfiniGRASS users can also upgrade to Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $29 (save $40)

Upgrade guide:
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniGRASS - $19.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Ethereal- $15.00

Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniTREE - Procedural Forest Creation & Optimization - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Advanced FX Creator - Decals, Particles, Radiosity & Splines - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Particle Dynamic Magic 2: Decal, Spline, AI Particles & dynamics - $9.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Sun Shafts SRP Beta - $1.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to Volumetric Fog SRP Beta - $1.00
    Sky Master ULTIMATE to InfiniCLOUD HDRP - URP, Volumetric clouds & particles - $5.00

Enjoy :)
    Offers are available until 15th March 2021 !!!!!!

ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit

One lucky user can also get all major ARTnGAME assets for only $52 versus $256 (save $200+)!!!!

Just replay to this post and will receive the discount voucher !!! First come, first serve.
    Vouchers left: 1/1​

Last edited: Jun 23, 2021
    L82093 likes this.
  40. UnityLighting

UnityLighting

41. Justice0Juic3

Justice0Juic3