Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

What Is On (Secret) Sale?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Tinjaw, May 12, 2016.

1. TonyLi

TonyLi

This isn't a sale per se, but Bohn Studios just published several music collections on the store for ridiculously cheap: Bohn Studios on Asset Store. Part of me selfishly doesn't want to get the word out, since the music is good and so inexpensive -- and it's done on real instruments, too, which sound much better than a synthesizer.

2. S4G4N

S4G4N

jonfinlay, TeagansDad and infinitypbr like this.
  3. recon0303

recon0303

4. Golden-Eternity

Golden-Eternity

5. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

6. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

Spotted

Advanced Battle AI

Price:$19
    50% OFF PROMOTIONAL SALE! Limited Time! (Reg: $45)

7. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

8. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

9. Asset_Store_Deals

Asset_Store_Deals

Hello everyone!

Finally a solution for publicizing reduced prices that are not part of an “official” asset store sales event!

On June 6 we will be launching the website www.AssetStoreDeals.com for the purpose of giving promotion (free!!!) to our “own sales” (separate from the “official sales”).

By subscribing we will automatically send you these weekly offers. Also, you can follow us on twitter/facebook where we will publicize not only these weekly offers, but also any other “secret” sales we discover.

And if you’re planning to have your own asset sale, contact us so that we can help by giving it FREE promotion!

Last edited: May 28, 2016
    closetgeekshow likes this.
  10. docsavage

docsavage

I have this(weather system) and for the money can totally recommend it. The dev @jjxtra is great too and provides good support. The forum threads are not active but he does respond quickly via email.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/60955 50% off at the moment.
    This https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/34217 was $19 a bit back but is now showing $9. not sure if on sale or price change???

Top kit

Edit - forgot to saw @Tinjaw this is a great thread. You need to have a chat with a mod to see if this or something similar can be made a sticky.

jonfinlay likes this.
  11. docsavage

docsavage

12. rerwandi

rerwandi

13. MirzaBeig

MirzaBeig

14. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

Actually they were mentioned in post #16. But they are good and probably worth a second mention.

If need be you can search this thread here.

15. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

16. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

17. DotTeam

DotTeam

Hi there,

Please click on Spoiler to see Media.

Sci-Fi Scout Drone, now: $8, regular price: $16. With Cargo case and Skybox, more on Asset Store.
    Sci-Fi HSK Props, now: $10, regular price: $20. 30 objects, more screenshots on Asset Store.

Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kits: base and hangars, both for $35 now. -$10 and -$5. 150 and 126 prefabs. More on Asset Store.
    Sci-Fi Armored Vehicles Kit, now: $15, regular price $30. More info and screenshots on Asset Store.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
    docsavage and Tinjaw like this.
  18. mensch-mueller

mensch-mueller

19. ikazrima

ikazrima

Tinjaw likes this.
  20. educaPix

educaPix

Thanks for share Multi Screenshots Tool so fast!! (I'm the developer)

This sale will be part of the AssetStoreDeals.com next week promotion, so you can buy with 80% OFF until June 12th.

21. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

DotTeam and Tinjaw like this.
  22. iamsam

iamsam

@Tinjaw Excellent resource, thanks for creating the thread.

Just one request. Can you please request the authors or other users to not post pictures, or do so as a "spoiler". This way we can easily navigate the thread. The authors can link to their own threads where they have pictures and users can follow up.

23. DotTeam

DotTeam

I'm not into "requesting" to not post pictures, but overall "Spoiler" really seems like a good idea - an easy way to list through Thread AND with pictures, if you would like to see them!
    For those who do not know, if you will do [wordSPOILERhere] your info here [and/SPOILERwithslash] you can setup Spoiler to store your info. Click on that and it will open, repeat and it will close.
    Yeah :)

chelnok likes this.
  24. hopeful

hopeful

Some of the threads I'm subscribed to take soooooo long to display due to the high number of embedded pictures. I'm in favor of people using spoiler tags.

chelnok and infinitypbr like this.
  25. DotTeam

DotTeam

@hopeful, yeah i can imagine. I writing for some time into DotTeam thread, and only now did spoiler thing there.

26. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

SPOILERs have been put to a vote. Cast your vote in the thread poll.

27. hopeful

hopeful

Oh, I wouldn't want to force people to do it. I'd rather it just be a recognized form of etiquette, like how we all know to NOT TYPE IN CAPS. ;)

28. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

I felt it was good to gather some data. This way we have a better feeling of how people feel about it.

29. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

For what it's worth, it's not a "Sale", but a pre-update lower price. I'm adding two great new "export" scripts to my packages. The Dragons Pack PBR is $10 less than it will be once the update is approved.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016
    Tinjaw and docsavage like this.
  30. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

docsavage and iamsam like this.
  31. DotTeam

DotTeam

Spotted

Sci-Fi Level Kit HD
    by Hedgehog Team, Now: $15, Regular Price: $30
    "50% Anniversary Sale in May on a selection of our package (for 4 years of HedgehogTeam)."

32. Asset_Store_Deals

Asset_Store_Deals

33. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

Isn´t Unity supposed to be starting some type of Affiliate program with the asset store? So basically you can just use an affiliate link to earn some money for the site without having to deal with ads on the site slowing it down.

34. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

I'd be interested in knowing more about this, I always recommend my favourite assets so would be good to get some credits in return.

35. BornGodsGame

BornGodsGame

I do not think anyone from Unity ever actually talked about it, but it is on their Roadmap... er... from Q1 2016... so maybe don´t hold your breath. The whole Roadmap, for all parts of the site, seem to be something they thought was a good idea, and now abandoned. This is where I saw it.

http://unity3d.com/asset-store/roadmap

EDIT: Now that i did some research, there is actually a blog post about it, and I had already signed up for it ( in advance )
    http://blogs.unity3d.com/2016/03/17/asset-store-announces-new-affiliate-program/

jonfinlay likes this.
  36. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

Spotted a big sale

Protofactor products are 50% off.

SUMMER SALE!! 50 % OFF ON ALL PROTOFACTOR CONTENT (EXCEPT ANIMALS FULL PACK) UNTIL JUNE 30TH

jonfinlay likes this.
  37. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR, INC is having its Summer 2016 Sale. Until June 30th all our content is at 50 % OFF (except Animals Full Pack). We have an extended library of more than 120 packs, so it's pretty impossible to list them all here. However you can head over to our PUBLISHER PAGE and check it out.
    Some little images to show you a few sample of what we have in stock:

and soooo many more! :)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    Tinjaw likes this.
  38. DotTeam

DotTeam

We had just send all of our assets with Regular prices to Pending review status.
    So now discount is up to -50% for about 2 to 4 days, then prices will get back to Regular.

Also, our Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kits, base and hangars will have a new price tag of $50 each.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  39. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Unlock Software has a few items on sale, most notably its Toon Character Pack down to $9.99. Worth checking out the two web player demos for the toon pack, you get a ridiculous amount of content and animations for just $10.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
    docsavage likes this.
  40. Archanor

Archanor

Tinjaw likes this.
  41. docsavage

docsavage

That toon pack is very good and value for money. The FX pack, Herdsim and birdflock bundles are great also. Good company. I just wish the fish bundle was on sale. I need fish for my underwater level and have been hoping for that to go on sale for about a year.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
    jonfinlay likes this.
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

docsavage likes this.
  43. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

Spotted

Looks like Vladimir Trofimov has most (if not all) of his assets on "summer sale".

44. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

Any news on getting this thread stickied, Tinjaw? It's useful for everyone, publishers and users alike.

45. Tinjaw

Tinjaw

I haven't yet tried. I will put it to a poll. I think that might help our cause when I ask.

===Update===
    Well, Bummer. I just now see that you can't change the poll. I didn't even think it might not be possible. Grrrr.

46. PROTOFACTOR_Inc

PROTOFACTOR_Inc

I'm almost sure unity will never shoot themselves in the foot by advertising somehow not official sales unfortunately... It would be great though.
    I think the community has to keep this thread alive and active. Again , it might become a big mess ...

docsavage likes this.
  47. docsavage

docsavage

Agreed. If more publishers like yourself get wind of it they also can post and that will do a lot of the leg work as well. The longer it is here to more people will notice it. I have added it to my watch thread list as well.

48. jonfinlay

jonfinlay

PhoenixRising1 and docsavage like this.
  49. docsavage

docsavage

jonfinlay likes this.
  50. Asset_Store_Deals

Asset_Store_Deals

docsavage likes this.