Search Unity

What is on (secret) sale? - (3rd new thread)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Asset_Street_221B, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Welcome to thread #4

To clean up and to get around some weird, unexplained bugs in the three old "what is on (secret) sale?" threads I am starting a new thread again. Like the old threads, this one is for posting about private sales, discounted assets, price changes, assets becoming free, or other related things. Also check out my website where I always list newest sales, freebies and deals for other game dev related resources.

You might also like this curated list of FREE and useful 3D models of decent quality.

Triangle Separator FREE (100% OFF)
    by Matija Videković tools/modeling

Terrain Assets Version 2 Low Poly FREE (100% OFF)
    by CJG Studio 3d/environments

2D RPG Starter Kit - Complete Game Template $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by GameDev.tv Team tools/game-toolkits

NEW: INDIE INNOVATION SALE
    All Ideas start here! Save on 180+ selected assets to help you take your creative ideas to the next level.
    Buy more, save more Use coupon code INSPIRE2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.
    Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 9, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

Official: NEW RELEASE DISCOUNTS
    Check back frequently! These assets are offered at a discounted price for a short time during the release period

221B Asset Street is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets! I am not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries. Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!
    ALL NEW WEBSITE: You will find freebies, reduced assets, bundles and more on 221B Asset Street!

New on Asset Store?
    Use promotional code WELCOME2022 to save 25% on your first purchase on the Asset Store!
    Discount valid for first-time purchases only. Limit of one per customer. Offer not valid for prior purchases. Does not stack with other discounts. Additional restrictions may apply. Limited time offer.

2. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

High Man Gym Pack $14.99 (40% OFF)
    by RyanDillonJones 3d/environments/urban

Galaxy Shader $12.00 (20% OFF)
    by INab Studio vfx/shaders

Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 6 $169.99 (32% OFF)
    by Composer Squad audio/music

Circle Generator FREE (100% OFF)
    by Daniel Levy tools/gui

All Ideas start here! Save on 180+ selected assets to help you take your creative ideas to the next level.
    Buy more, save more Use coupon code INSPIRE2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.
    Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 9, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

Check back frequently! These assets are offered at a discounted price for a short time during the release period

BUNDLE: RPG GAME DEV MIXED BUNDLE
    Get assets including 2D heroes, characters, tile sets, icons, RPG-worthy music, sound effects, stingers, and other versatile audio building blocks.

221B Asset Street is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets! I am not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries. Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!
    ALL NEW WEBSITE: You will find freebies, reduced assets, bundles and more on 221B Asset Street!

3. VIC20

VIC20

• Rocworks reduced GraphQL for OPCUA $22.99 (43% OFF)
    This package gives you access to OPC UA data provided by an Open-Source Automation Gateway based on GraphQL.
    Create amazing 3D HMIs for your machines and factories with this connection to your factory data. This package gives you access to OPC UA data provided by the Open-Source Automation Gateway based on a GraphQL HTTP or Websocket connection.

It supports OPC UA browsing and can create Unity GameObjects for the OPC UA nodes, so that the data can be accessed in a simple way in Unity. You can read and write OPC UA values, subscriptions are also supported.

Add this OPC UA Automation Gateway interface to your scene, browse OPC UA nodes and subscribe to OPC UA variables. The Unity GameObjects are automatically updated with the current values from the factory.

Note: The package only works with the Open-Source Automation Gateway.

The package additionally includes a generic GraphQL interface for Unity, so that you can execute any kind of GraphQL queries against other GraphQL servers.

Mark Hessburg is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means Mark Hessburg may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that Mark Hessburg has recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help Mark Hessburg fund Mark Hessburg’s development projects while recommending great assets!
    Mark Hessburg is not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity and this site is not endorsed by Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries.”
    All listed offers are subject of change. I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!

PS – My Assets on the Store:

SunLight: SunLight is an affordable solution that which calculates the light color and orientation of a directional light based on geographic location and time of day to create a realistic sunlight source. Users tested SunLight successfully with VR. SunLight can be useful for augmented reality too.

UFO – Flying Saucer (PBR): 3D Model of a classic UFO flying disk. This UFO is probably from outer space, the evil moon nazis, or just from your favorite next door super secret military research facility for alien technology. It could also be a future stealth bomber or just the tiny die-cast toy scale model of a child – Who knows? What's safe to say is that it is an unidentified flying object.

PBR Airship LZ 18 – Imperial German Navy L 2: Detailed 3D model of a historic Zeppelin of the World War One Era. LZ 18 (Navy designation “Marineluftkreuzer L 2“) was an airship of the Imperial German Navy built in 1913.

PBR Attack Helicopter of the Vietnam War Era: 3D model of an AH-1 Attack Helicopter in 8 different colors schemes and variations of which each comes in 3 different qualities for desktop & mobile usage: Standard/Vietnam (4 slightly different camos), desert, arctic high visibility scheme, NASA and Marines grey color scheme. The desktop versions are set up for Unity’s Level of Detail System (LOD0 and LOD1). They have transparent windows and a simple cockpit interior, rotatable rotors, openable windows and rotatable guns (except for the demilitarized NASA version).

H70 Air-to-Ground Rocket (PBR): 3D Model of a Hydra 70 missile with rocket launcher and particile FX. One of the most powerful air-to-ground attack rockets. The de facto standard for western forces.

PBR Naval Cutter – 14-Carronade Cutter: High quality 3D model of a 14-carronade cutter which were in use in the French Navy during the 1830s. This 3D model is based on a scale model of those cutters which can be seen in the Musée national de la Marine in Paris. It comes with many separated and rotatable parts, all of them parented and ready for rotation. This asset comes with particle FX and audio effects to simulate firing of the carronades. A prefab with a helper script is included to hoist and lower sails, set wind speed, set wind direction, open and close gun ports, rotate carronades, rotate rudder, yard and boom.

Stealth Bomber: FREE Super low-poly 3D model of a typical Stealth Bomber.

Triangle Set Square Ruler (protractor): FREE Highly detailed low poly 3D model of a typical european geometry set square drawing drafting triangle.

Asset_Street_221B likes this.
  4. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 5 $169.99 (32% OFF)

Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 2 $169.99 (32% OFF)

Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 4 $169.99 (32% OFF)

Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 3 $169.99 (32% OFF)
    Unlimited Game Music Bundle: Vol. 1 $169.99 (32% OFF)
    MN Lowpoly Show Room (HQ) $99.00 (34% OFF)
    by MeshNode Design Studio 3d/environments
    UI Enhanced Components $8.00 (73% OFF)
    by Two Cats Code tools/gui

BUNDLE: RPG GAME DEV MIXED BUNDLE
    Get assets including 2D heroes, characters, tile sets, icons, RPG-worthy music, sound effects, stingers, and other versatile audio building blocks.

5. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

New Humble Bundle available which includes a Unity Asset Store 10% off coupon*
    Looks like you will receive codes to redeem the assets on the Asset Store.

ULTIMATE FANTASY UNITY RPG DEVELOPER
    Master game dev & make your RPG with Unity.

Equip yourself with the knowledge & tools you need to develop epic games using Unity with this bundle of courses & RPG assets!

Build a well-rounded foundation with multi-part instructional courses that teach you how to master making games in Unity. When you’re ready to get started, jump right into creation with a versatile range of 3D assets tailor-made for RPGs—fully rigged fantasy characters, high-quality monsters, dungeon sets, and more.

* Get 10% off a single order of models and assets.
    Expires September 1, 2022. One use per user. Coupon does not stack with other discounts.

Granny's Pantry $12.50 (50% OFF)
    by Gabro Media 3d/environments/urban

BUNDLE:ULTIMATE FANTASY UNITY RPG DEVELOPER BUNDLE
    Unity Asset Store 10% off coupon available in the bundle. Master game dev & make your RPG with Unity.
    Equip yourself with the knowledge & tools you need to develop epic games using Unity with this bundle of courses & RPG assets!
    Build a well-rounded foundation with multi-part instructional courses that teach you how to master making games in Unity. When you’re ready to get started, jump right into creation with a versatile range of 3D assets tailor-made for RPGs—fully rigged fantasy characters, high-quality monsters, dungeon sets, and more.

6. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Palette Plus $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by Ninja Sedition tools/utilities

Unity Asset Store 10% off coupon available in the bundle. Master game dev & make your RPG with Unity.

7. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

CAR PACK - Low Poly $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Nils B. 3d/vehicles/land

The Clean UI Kit Pro $9.99 (67% OFF)
    by Hepul 2d/gui

Full UI Kit $5.99 (40% OFF)
    by Hepul 2d/gui

Advanced Mobile First Person Controller $9.99 (67% OFF)
    by Dragon Box Studio templates/packs

8. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Realistic Lightning and Rain Effects $12.99 (13% OFF)
    by Jayjay Games Studio vfx/particles/environment

Arcade Game BGM #16 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music

Arcade Game BGM #15 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music

Arcade Game BGM #14 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music
    Arcade Game BGM #13 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music
    Arcade Game BGM #12 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music
    Arcade Game BGM #11 $9.00 (40% OFF)
    by B.G.M audio/music
    Color Splat - Slide and Paint Maze Puzzle $15.00 (40% OFF)
    by outvector templates/packs

Tuk-tuks $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vehicles/land
    Mandatory 55 signs (ISO 7010) $7.00 (13% OFF)
    by Pirate Parrot 3d/props/exterior
    Prohibition 72 signs (ISO 7010) $9.00 (10% OFF)
    Safe Condition & Fire Protection 86 signs (ISO 7010) $11.00 (21% OFF)
    Warning 72 signs (ISO 7010) $10.00 (17% OFF)

Hazard & Safety 285 signs collection (ISO 7010) $22.00 (27% OFF)

9. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Desert plants $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation

Dieselpunk cars $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vehicles/land

10. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Wooden statues $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/exterior

Food storeroom $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/food

Cave constructor $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/dungeons

Fantasy plants 2 $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation
    Vintage hospital props $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/furniture
    Fireplace and hearths $7.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/interior
    Garbage pack $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/industrial

11. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

All addons for uMMORPG $200.00 (50% OFF)
    by GameFunSPb tools/integration

12. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Global Translator - Localization $4.99 (68% OFF)
    by Mushroom Angels Games tools/localization

13. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Screaming Chicken Game Template $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by negleft templates/systems

14. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Casual Country Music Pack $17.99 (40% OFF)
    by Expansive Studio audio/music

15. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Gothic statues $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props

Swamp tussocks $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation/plants

Dwarven statues $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/dungeons

Ice pillars $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/landscapes
    Blocked rocks $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/landscapes
    Dried trees $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments

16. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Vintage train 1 $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vehicles

Corals 2 $13.00 (50% OFF)

17. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

LOW POLY CHARACTERS - High Tech Military Pack $9.99 (17% OFF)
    by Downtown Game Studio 3d/characters

Stylized Bakery Pack $9.00 (36% OFF)
    by 3d.rina 3d/props/food

Desert Biome - Low Poly $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Disar 3d/environments

Console Commands & UI Panels $15.00 (40% OFF)
    by Intuitive Gaming Solutions tools/input-management

18. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Japanese Bicycle $29.99 (14% OFF)
    by Tipis Games 3d/vehicles

Dead-Simple Dialogue FREE (100% OFF)
    by Dossamer tools/utilities

Simple Memory Game FREE (100% OFF)
    by WaveCave Games templates/packs

Double 3D Checkers Game FREE (100% OFF)
    by WaveCave Games templates/packs
    Door and Window Controller FREE (100% OFF)
    by WaveCave Games tools/physics
    PRO PLATFORMER 2D & ADVANCE CAMERA $19.99 (20% OFF)
    by VEOdev 2d
    Airy UI - Easy UI Animation $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Ahmed Sabry tools/gui
    Modular Medieval Character $15.00 (40% OFF)
    by AURA 3d/characters/humanoids

19. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Polygon Tools $4.99 (29% OFF)
    by alebrijes Studio 3d/props/tools

RTS / TOP DOWN CAMERA CONTROLLER $8.99 (25% OFF)
    by VEOdev tools/game-toolkits

Ocean Fish Tank $19.99 (50% OFF)
    by cloeGames 3d/characters/animals/fish

20. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Stylized PBR Medieval Sword Pack $5.55 (69% OFF)
    by Miko 3d/props/weapons

Old Wooden Furniture Pack $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Tatiana Gladkaya 3d/props/furniture

GlyphMeshZ $25.00 (29% OFF)
    by fumobox software tools/modeling

Modular Cartoon Dungeon Props and Tileset Pack $15.99 (11% OFF)
    by Overaction Game Studio 3d/environments/dungeons

21. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Live Shapes - 2D Shapes Builder FREE (100% OFF)
    by Andrew Oleynik tools/utilities

258 Cartoon Localization Icons $11.49 (4% OFF)
    by Isle of Assets 2d/gui/icons

22. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Realistic Car Pack 2 $99.00 (34% OFF)
    by Mehdi Rabiee 3d/vehicles/land

Extreme Vehicle Pack 1 $299.00 (14% OFF)
    by Mehdi Rabiee 3d/vehicles/land

23. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Low Poly Dinosaurs : Animated $10.50 (30% OFF)
    by sum studio 3d/characters/animals

24. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Extreme Lowpoly Pack $13.99 (30% OFF)
    by sum studio 3d/props

25. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Massive 8-Bit Bundle 300+ Tracks $29.99 (40% OFF)
    by Past 2 Present Game Audio audio/music

Massive 16-Bit Bundle: 150+ Tracks $19.99 (50% OFF)
    by Past 2 Present Game Audio audio/music

Handpainted Breakable Crates $9.99 (17% OFF)
    by Saberhagen Industries 3d/props

Tiny 8x8 Platformer Pack $8.00 (20% OFF)
    by Leon Twemlow 2d/environments
    Handpainted Breakable Pots $8.99 (10% OFF)
    by Saberhagen Industries 3d/props
    3D model to 2D sprite(Transparent background) $4.99 (67% OFF)
    by Vionix Studio 2d/characters
    AOV AI Car Controller $17.99 (28% OFF)
    by AOV GAMES templates/systems
    Realistic Car FREE (100% OFF)
    by Polygonal Assets 3d/vehicles/land

26. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Destructible Guerilla Droid $5.00 (17% OFF)
    by Ferocious Industries 3d/characters/robots

Art Gallery Vol.1 $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by AK STUDIO ART 3d/environments

27. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Accordion Pack 3 $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Produtok 3d/props

Accordion Pack 2 $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Produtok 3d/props

Accordion Pack 1 $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Produtok 3d/props

Mad Dungeon $7.00 (53% OFF)
    by MadGamesmith 3d/environments/dungeons
    2D High Quality pack | 2 stickmans | 23 weapons | working systems | + more FREE (100% OFF)
    by Bmc-studio templates/systems

28. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

SearchPlace FREE (100% OFF)
    by Yuki1907 Dev tools/integration

29. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Idle clicker strategy kit $150.00 (67% OFF)
    by GameFunSPb templates/systems

Creepy Snowman PBR FREE (100% OFF)
    by SR Studios Kerala 3d/characters/creatures

30. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Fart Sound-FX $10.00 (60% OFF)
    by Leafland Audio audio/sound-fx

31. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Yughues Hedges $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/vegetation

Yughues Tropical Plants v2 $4.99 (50% OFF)

Yughues LowPoly Plants $4.99 (58% OFF)

Yughues Patreon Plants #01 $4.99 (75% OFF)
    Yughues Chemistry Glassware v2 $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/props/furniture
    Yughues Pine Bushes $4.99 (67% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/vegetation/plants
    Yughues Photogrammetric Textures $4.99 (75% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 2d/textures-materials
    Yughues Plants & Flowers $4.99 (67% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/vegetation/plants

Yughues Rocks - Set 02 $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/environments

32. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Ping-Pong - Table Tennis FREE (100% OFF)
    by BrossLab 3d/props

33. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Realistic Skeleton and Bone Collection $5.00 (17% OFF)
    by Ferocious Industries 3d/props

PBR Velociraptors $11.00 (8% OFF)
    by Ferocious Industries 3d/characters/animals

34. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Straddle Crane $39.00 (20% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/props/industrial

ENDS SOON: INDIE INNOVATION SALE

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  35. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Task Atlas - Tasks, Stickies, Maps, Reference Galleries and more! $30.00 (40% OFF)
    by ShrinkRay Entertainment tools/level-design

ENDS TOMORROW: INDIE INNOVATION SALE: INSPIRATION

36. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Advanced Mobile First Person Controller $39.00 (20% OFF)
    by Dragon Box Studio templates/packs

37. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Perfect F - Zoom and Pivot around GameObjects Easily $10.00 (50% OFF)

SuperPosition - NonDestructive Object Editing $20.00 (20% OFF)

Editor Portals - Speed Up Your Level Design $10.00 (50% OFF)

38. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Better Editor Deluxe Bundle - Three Amazing QOL Editor Assets $37.50 (38% OFF)

Better Editor 2 Pack - Level Design made Easy $15.00 (46% OFF)

Kvirex $15.99 (90% OFF)
    by Parallax Software Solutions 3d/characters/creatures

ENDS TODAY: INDIE INNOVATION SALE: INSPIRATION

39. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

ENDS TODAY 8:00 AM PT
    INDIE INNOVATION SALE: INSPIRATION

Jungle statues $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/historic

Ruins constructor $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/fantasy

Cactuses $6.00 (50% OFF)

Horror busts $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/fantasy
    Industrial machine 2 $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/industrial
    Mad scientist lab props pack $20.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props
    Yughues Gold Bullions $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Nobiax / Yughues 3d/props

ENDS TODAY: INDIE INNOVATION SALE: INSPIRATION

40. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

NEW: The second sale of the Indie Innovation Sale is on!

2ND INDIE INNOVATION SALE: SPEED UP
    180+ assets curated to save your time and to increase your efficiency. Begins 8/9/22 8:00:00 PT and ends 8/22/22 7:59:59 PT

Buy more, save more! Use coupon code:
    SPEEDUP2022
    to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.
    Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 22, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

LCVP Landing Boat $19.00 (34% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/sea

NEW: 2nd INDIE INNOVATION SALE: SPEED UP
    180+ assets curated to save your time and to increase your efficiency.
    Buy more, save more Use coupon code SPEEDUP2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.
    Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 22, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

BUNDLE: ULTIMATE FANTASY UNITY RPG DEVELOPER BUNDLE

41. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

2D Hand Painted Platformer Environment $4.99 (29% OFF)
    by STR 2d/environments

Buy more, save more Use coupon code SPEEDUP2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.

42. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Asian architecture $13.00 (50% OFF)

Wyrms $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/characters/creatures

Old graveyard $15.00 (50% OFF)

Wasps pack $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/characters/animals/insects