Search Unity

What is on (secret) sale? - (2nd new thread)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Asset_Street_221B, Nov 1, 2021.

1. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

EDIT: THREAD ENDS HERE

The what is on (secret) sale threads are dead now, please join the newsletter:

Since the last what is on (secret) sale thread was closed after 7 years this August, I would like to thank the readers of the threads here in this older thread. It was a pleasure to serve you. (To do this, I revived this old thread once with this post. I beg your pardon for this.)

I would also like to inform the users who have subscribed to this thread that I am now offering a WHAT IS ON (SECRET) SALE - NEWSLETTER.

The newsletter offers information on new secret sales, free assets and other interesting current offers related to game development and the Asset Store. I hope to continue to serve the community in this way and look forward to every new subscriber. At the moment I plan to publish the newsletter weekly, but maybe later more often.

Magic Shape FX - Unity (Texture Sheet) $7.00 (46% OFF)
    by RDR vfx/particles

50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    All Assets from Blink 50% off! This passionate team is dedicated to Unity tool development and art assets, and won both the 2021 Asset Store Publisher of the Year and the 2021 Asset Store Best Development Tool awards. This promotion begins on July 12, 2022 at 8:00:00 PT and ends on July 25, 2022 at 23:59:59 PT.
    94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK
    Themed curated mega bundles to match Blink's featured sale with a selection of the best assets from the store. Save up to 94%!
    BUNDLE: Game Design Music and Audio FX
    Add killer electronic soundtracks & SFX to your games and visual projects with this massive library of 100% royalty-free sounds & audio effects.
    Official: NEW RELEASE DISCOUNTS
    Check back frequently! These assets are offered at a discounted price for a short time during the release period

221B Asset Street is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets! I am not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries. Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!
    ALL NEW WEBSITE: You will find freebies, reduced assets, bundles and more on 221B Asset Street!

You will find reduced assets and more on 221B Asset Street![/CENTER]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2023
    nasos_333 and VIC20 like this.
  2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, is this some bug in the store ? I cleaned one old post and was going to clean another one, but seems it is best to leave it so wont go back pages.

3. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Yes, the forum software has some bugs. The error occurred for me this morning. It may have been something in the formatting of one of the newer posts or whatever. It doesn't occur on the thread's first page or here on page 20. I think it's best to just leave it as is. But if it will occur here on page 20 too, I will start a new thread again. For now, I'll wait and see.

Some weeks ago the problem also occurred briefly, but was gone again after a few hours.
    If it ever hits anyone reading this. Changing the IP works immediately and you can use the forum again.

nasos_333 likes this.
  4. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Low Poly Legend: Thunderbird $15.00 (21% OFF)
    by PULSAR BYTES 3d/characters/animals/birds

Low Poly Legend: Phoenix $15.00 (21% OFF)

All Assets from Blink 50% off! This passionate team is dedicated to Unity tool development and art assets, and won both the 2021 Asset Store Publisher of the Year and the 2021 Asset Store Best Development Tool awards. This promotion begins on July 12, 2022 at 8:00:00 PT and ends on July 25, 2022 at 23:59:59 PT.
    Themed curated mega bundles to match Blink's featured sale with a selection of the best assets from the store. Save up to 94%!
    Add killer electronic soundtracks & SFX to your games and visual projects with this massive library of 100% royalty-free sounds & audio effects.
    Check back frequently! These assets are offered at a discounted price for a short time during the release period

221B Asset Street is a participant in the Unity Affiliate Program, an affiliate advertising program that allows participants to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Unity properties, which means I may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that I have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any money, they will help me fund my development projects while recommending great assets! I am not a corporate affiliate or subsidiary of Unity. “Unity” is a trademark or registered trademark of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. (Unity®) and other countries. Subject to change: I can’t guarantee that any of the listed offers is still valid!
    ALL NEW WEBSITE: You will find freebies, reduced assets, bundles and more on 221B Asset Street!

5. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.8 URP $39.99 (20% OFF)
    by ArchVizPRO 3d/environments/urban

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.7 HDRP $39.99 (20% OFF)

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.7 URP $39.99 (20% OFF)

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.8 HDRP $39.99 (20% OFF)
    ArchVizPRO Photostudio HDRP $39.99 (20% OFF)
    by ArchVizPRO 3d/environments/industrial
    ArchVizPRO Photostudio URP $39.99 (20% OFF)
    by ArchVizPRO 3d/environments/industrial

6. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Physical Combat - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by Alan Dalcastagne da Cunha audio/sound-fx

Core Manager FREE (100% OFF)
    by Arcueid D'athemon tools/utilities

NPC Engine FREE (100% OFF)
    by npc-engine tools/ai

LERP Animator $20.00 (50% OFF)
    by Spheroid Games tools/animation
    Monster Sounds - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)
    Medieval Sounds - SFX $9.99 (50% OFF)
    Old Rusty Car $4.99 (17% OFF)
    by Aliosa 3d/vehicles
    Zombies & Ghosts - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by Alan Dalcastagne da Cunha audio/sound-fx/animals

Analytic Soft Shadows (Built-In/URP) $14.99 (40% OFF)
    by Jolly Theory vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects
    Embedded Script Editor: Visual studio + Rider support $12.99 (13% OFF)
    by 100500games tools/visual-scripting
    Asset pack for horror game $4.99 (17% OFF)
    by Crash Psycho 3d/props/interior
    Element Bending FX PACK HDRP & URP $22.99 (8% OFF)
    by frybreadFX vfx/particles/spells
    Easy Custom Cursor FREE (100% OFF)
    by Teambeurnaut tools/input-management

Headphones ProModel 3D $4.99 (29% OFF)
    by BrossLab 3d/props
    Gnome Voice Pack $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by BABAKA audio/sound-fx/voices
    Slime Voice Pack $9.99 (50% OFF)
    pixel low poly modern office FREE (100% OFF)
    by little dog creations 3d/environments/industrial
    Fantasy Sword Bundle [4K & PBR for all Pipelines] $15.00 (25% OFF)
    by Snowforge 3d/props/weapons

Fantasy Asset Pack Weapon $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Gtap Studio Inc 3d/props/weapons
    3D Game Kit - Weapons Low Poly Gun Asset Pack Vol.1 $10.00 (71% OFF)
    by eretichable 3d/props/guns
    GIBLION: Anime-NPR-Toon Scene Generation Framework $19.00 (76% OFF)
    by ARTnGAME tools/particles-effects
    Barriers & Traffic Light Pack $7.99 (20% OFF)
    by yasin ayhan 3d/props/exterior

7. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Epic Boss Fighting Music Megapack $69.99 (30% OFF)
    by NoToneTyrone audio/music/orchestral

100+ HD Casual Icons $6.00 (34% OFF)
    by FeoN 2d/gui/icons

Victorian Laboratory Props $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by Tatiana Gladkaya 3d/props/furniture

Floating Origin Ultimate - Infinite Multiplayer World Solution FREE (100% OFF)
    by twoloop tools/network
    Lowpoly Cute Creatures Pack $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Gtap Studio Inc 3d/characters/creatures

8. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Stylized Low Poly Modular Build Set (Wood) $14.99 (50% OFF)
    by Gooméro 3d/props

Frank Whip (Female) $34.99 (42% OFF)
    by Frank climax 3d/animations

82 Zombie Animations $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by Phd Studio 3d/animations

Woodcraft Mars Game Source $24.99 (50% OFF)
    by Sol Clovser templates/tutorials
    Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base AUGMENTED $29.99 (50% OFF)
    by DotTeam 3d/environments/sci-fi
    Victorian Interior $4.99 (38% OFF)
    by MetalMan3D 3d/environments/historic
    pixel horror Low poly Subway Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by little dog creations 3d/environments/urban
    AAA Title Screen Template $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Action Studios tools/gui

Fabgrid - Level Editor FREE (100% OFF)
    by Cikoria Studio tools/level-design
    A Confident Future $7.50 (50% OFF)
    by Ruud audio/ambient/fantasy
    RPG Poly Pack - Ancient Village $40.00 (50% OFF)
    by Gigel 3d/environments/historic
    SINE Animator $20.00 (50% OFF)
    by Spheroid Games tools/animation
    Persistent Data $11.99 (40% OFF)
    by Sol Clovser tools/utilities

Component Pooler $11.99 (20% OFF)
    Easy Damage Numbers $11.99 (20% OFF)
    by Sol Clovser tools/gui
    Futuristic Music: Impulse $9.99 (71% OFF)
    by The Blue Driver audio/music/electronic
    2D Retro Ninja Character With Controller Scripts $4.99 (80% OFF)
    by STALWART 2d/characters
    Dark Fantasy Music: The Occultist $9.99 (50% OFF)
    by The Blue Driver audio/ambient/fantasy

Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit dugout AUGMENTED $29.99 (54% OFF)
    Red Hollow Skill VFX FREE (100% OFF)
    by YSA - Youssef Af vfx
    ACTION MUSIC MEGA PACK - Volume 1 Collection FREE (100% OFF)
    by tiagomoraismorgado2022 audio/music/rock

9. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Stylized Interior Megapack $5.99 (25% OFF)
    by MetalMan3D 3d/environments/urban

Word Blocks - Puzzle Game $69.99 (7% OFF)
    by Bizzy Bee Games templates/packs

Picture Coloring - Color By Numbers Game $79.99 (10% OFF)

Jarret Verwimp Design PBR Photo Realistic Terrain Texture Pack 2 $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Jarret Verwimp Design 2d/textures-materials
    ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6 $39.99 (20% OFF)
    Word Connect - Puzzle Game $69.99 (7% OFF)
    RPG Poly Pack - Ancient Gauls $30.00 (50% OFF)
    Low Poly Bird: Basic Pack $59.99 (33% OFF)

Low Poly Bird: Exotic Pack $49.99 (29% OFF)
    Low Poly Bird: Predator Pack $39.99 (20% OFF)
    Rolly Balls $19.99 (43% OFF)
    Visual Raycast PRO (Boxcast and Spherecast) FREE (100% OFF)
    by Simple Man tools/utilities
    Hexa Block - Puzzle Game $69.99 (11% OFF)

Block Escape - Puzzle Game $49.99 (15% OFF)
    Pixel Coloring - Color By Numbers Game $69.99 (11% OFF)
    Original Soundtrack - Biotech Incident FREE (100% OFF)
    by Goetten audio/music
    RPG Poly Pack - Desert Village $40.00 (50% OFF)
    Low Poly Bird: Ultimate Pack $159.99 (11% OFF)

Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit hangars AUGMENTED $29.99 (50% OFF)
    Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit hangars $14.99 (50% OFF)
    Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit dugout $14.99 (57% OFF)
    Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit colony AUGMENTED $29.99 (50% OFF)
    Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit colony $14.99 (50% OFF)

Sci-Fi Heavy Station Kit base $14.99 (50% OFF)
    Finger Soccer Online Multiplayer $249.00 (17% OFF)
    by Finalboss templates/packs
    Victorian Hospital Props $14.99 (50% OFF)
    by Tatiana Gladkaya 3d/props/furniture
    M-Class Planet Pack $10.00 (33% OFF)
    by variableFlux 3d/environments/sci-fi
    Swords & Firearms RPG Inventory Icons $4.99 (75% OFF)
    by STALWART 2d/gui/icons

Ultimate Word Validator $11.99 (40% OFF)
    Easy Multiple Healthbar $11.99 (20% OFF)
    by Sol Clovser tools/gui
    Detective Alice - 3D Stylized Humanoid Character $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Rukha93 3d/characters/humanoids/humans
    RPG Poly Pack - Slavic Town $22.50 (50% OFF)
    RPG Poly Pack - Abandoned Village $15.00 (50% OFF)

RPG Poly Pack - Nature $60.00 (50% OFF)
    by Gigel 3d/environments/landscapes

10. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5 $39.99 (20% OFF)
    by ArchVizPRO 3d/environments

Sici-fi city Package $9.99 (38% OFF)
    by yasin ayhan 3d/environments/sci-fi

Medieval Village Building Kit FREE (100% OFF)
    by Mikes Digital Emporium 3d/environments

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.4 $34.99 (22% OFF)
    ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.3 $39.99 (20% OFF)

11. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Fantasy Weapons Bundle $4.99 (17% OFF)
    by MetalMan3D 3d/props/weapons

ULTIMATE SOUND FX COLLECTION VOL. 3 FREE (100% OFF)
    by tiagomoraismorgado2022 audio/sound-fx

ULTIMATE SOUND FX COLLECTION VOL. 1 FREE (100% OFF)
    by tiagomoraismorgado2022 audio/sound-fx

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.3 HDRP $39.99 (20% OFF)

12. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Rewards & Loots - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)

2d 8 Direction Animation Character PSD only- InfiBatnis $24.99 (50% OFF)
    by InfiBatnis Games 2d

Primo - Minimalist Main Menu Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by Gabriel Bissonnette tools/gui

Sci-fi - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)
    Retro Games - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)
    Medieval Fantasy Music: Peacetown Village FREE (100% OFF)
    by The Blue Driver audio/music/orchestral
    Stylized Interior Package $7.99 (24% OFF)
    by moondust0 3d/props/interior

13. nasos_333

nasos_333

Oceanis URP Pro Water Framework

LUMINA voxel based Real Time Global Illumination

InfiniGRASS Vegetation Creation and GPU Based Optimization

ORION Space Scene Generation Framework

Sky Master UTLIMATE URP - HDRP - SRP

GIBLION Anime Scene Creation

July 2022 ARTnGAME Offers - Secret Sales Limited Time!!!

ORION can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $19 - Save $100
    Ivy Studio can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $24
    Advanced FX Creator can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for $15 - Save $54
    InfiniTREE can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $44
    InfiniGRASS can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $44
    InfiniRIVER can be upgraded from Sky Master UTLIMATE for only $15 - Save $61
    Particle Dynamic Magic URP ULTIMATE is upgradable from Sky Master ULT for $15
    Oceanis URP Pro Water Framework can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for $15.

LUMINA voxel based Real Time Global Illumination can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for $19 and is on -50% Initial Release Sale !!

GIBLION can be upgraded from Sky Master ULTIMATE for only $14.5 - Save $64 and is currently on -75% Personal Sale (Save $60)

Enjoy :)
    ARTnGame - Instagram - Facebook - Twitter - Discord - Youtube - Reddit

14. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

48 Seamless Textures Collection | Vol. 01 $14.64 (50% OFF)
    by TexGeek 2d/textures-materials

Item Interaction Kit $4.99 (17% OFF)
    by Shubham EV templates/systems

Battle Royale Multiplayer Template $14.99 (25% OFF)
    by Rio 3D Studios tools/network

Casual Game Music: Happy, Bouncy, Social FREE (100% OFF)
    by The Blue Driver audio/music/electronic
    Cyber Metal Music FREE (100% OFF)
    by The Blue Driver audio/music/rock

15. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Corals $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation/plants

Shaman lair $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/fantasy

Mossy piles $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/landscapes

Pixel Tiles Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by Blue Crystal Studio 2d/environments
    Extra Clean UI FREE (100% OFF)
    by Blue Crystal Studio 2d/gui
    Cakes and desserts $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/food
    Small plants 1 $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/vegetation/plants
    Western cliffs $8.00 (50% OFF)

Huge rocks pack $8.00 (50% OFF)
    Minerals pack $7.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props
    Wild food $8.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/food
    Survivalist forge $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/interior

16. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

QA Modular Parking $15.00 (50% OFF)
    by QAtmo 3d/environments/urban

QA InterrogationRoom $7.50 (50% OFF)

QA Office and Security Room $32.50 (50% OFF)

QA Police Station $30.00 (50% OFF)
    AnyEvent $8.00 (47% OFF)
    by Two Cats Code tools/utilities
    Pooling Manager $5.00 (50% OFF)
    by Two Cats Code tools/utilities

ENDS SOON - 50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    ENDS SOON - 94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK

17. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Swamp hut $40.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments

Tribal camp $13.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/environments/fantasy

Manufactory $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props/industrial

Tribal totems $10.00 (50% OFF)
    by Dmitriy Dryzhak 3d/props
    Scraped rocks $10.00 (50% OFF)

ENDS SOON - 50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    ENDS SOON - 94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK

18. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Dartboard $9.00 (53% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/props/interior

Large Football Stadium $79.00 (20% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/environments/industrial

Rugby Stadium $79.00 (20% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/environments/urban

ENDS TOMORROW - 50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    ENDS TOMORROW - 94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
  19. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Puzzle Games - Sound Effects $9.99 (50% OFF)

ENDS TONIGHT! - 50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    ENDS TONIGHT! - 94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK

20. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Fruit Match 3 Game Kit(Ant Attack) $45.99 (18% OFF)
    by MashStudios templates/systems

Troll Voices Pack $9.99 (50% OFF)

2D AI tool - Pro $35.00 (13% OFF)
    by MaykerStudio tools/ai

Frustum Culling $7.50 (6% OFF)
    by Pathiral tools/camera
    RPG Locations Music $7.00 (72% OFF)
    by Chu Ruiz audio/music
    Robot_1 $19.99 (50% OFF)
    by cglib 3d/characters/robots
    HYPERCASUAL - Celebrity Characters Pack $4.99 (33% OFF)
    by Downtown Game Studio 3d/characters

ENDS TONIGHT! 50% OFF - FEATURED PUBLISHER SALE: BLINK
    ENDS TONIGHT! 94% OFF - MEGA BUNDLES: BLINK

21. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Aerial Fracture Soundscape $4.99 (12% OFF)
    by Diplodocus Studio audio/sound-fx

Stick Figure $9.99 (33% OFF)
    by Script Boy tools/modeling

22. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

101 Song Hyper Casual Music Mega Pack FREE (100% OFF)
    by PopRockLex audio/music

Simple Music Manager FREE (100% OFF)
    by PopRockLex tools/audio

2D Round Softbody with Sticky FREE (100% OFF)
    by PopRockLex tools/physics

Touch Flight Controls FREE (100% OFF)
    by PopRockLex tools/input-management

23. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

NEW SALE!
    INDIE INNOVATION SALE

Ideas start here! Save on assets to help you take your creative ideas to the next level.

Buy more, save more
    Use coupon code INSPIRE2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.

Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 9, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

Space Launch Center $29.00 (41% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/space

Space Collection $89.00 (31% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/environments/sci-fi

Abrams M1 Tank $19.00 (51% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/land

Camera Drone $19.00 (34% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/air
    Furniture Collection $49.00 (45% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/props/furniture
    Modular Asia Wall $19.00 (34% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/environments/historic
    Asian Temple $19.00 (34% OFF)
    Asian Gate $19.00 (34% OFF)

Asian Pagoda $19.00 (34% OFF)
    Asian House $19.00 (34% OFF)
    Modular Asian Palace $29.00 (26% OFF)
    Asian Dojo $19.00 (34% OFF)
    Asian Palace $29.00 (26% OFF)

Modular Asian Castle $29.00 (26% OFF)
    HMS Ships Collection $79.00 (20% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/sea
    HMS Victory $39.00 (34% OFF)
    HMS Bounty $29.00 (41% OFF)
    HMS Vanguard $29.00 (41% OFF)

MH6 Little Bird $19.00 (51% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/air
    Hummer $29.00 (41% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/vehicles/land
    Peregrine Falcon $29.00 (51% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/characters/animals/birds
    Asian Buildings Collection $69.00 (22% OFF)
    Rigged Astronaut $19.00 (76% OFF)
    by studio lab 3d/characters

uSim Siege Engines FREE (100% OFF)
    by Usim framework tools/physics

NEW: INDIE INNOVATION SALE
    All Ideas start here! Save on 180+ selected assets to help you take your creative ideas to the next level.
    Buy more, save more
    Use coupon code INSPIRE2022 to get 5% off when you spend over $100, 10% off when you spend over $175, and 15% off when you spend over $250.
    Coupon valid for on-sale items only and expires August 9, 2022 at 7:59 am PT. Valid on cart values over $100 (additional 5% off), cart values over $175 (additional 10% off), and cart values over $250 (additional 15% off). Other restrictions may apply. Unlimited uses.

BUNDLE: RPG GAME DEV MIXED BUNDLE
    Get assets including 2D heroes, characters, tile sets, icons, RPG-worthy music, sound effects, stingers, and other versatile audio building blocks.

24. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Compass Navigator Pro $21.00 (30% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/gui

Solar System Planets(High Resolution) $6.99 (13% OFF)
    by The 2d Asif 2d/textures-materials

Terrain Grid System $29.40 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/terrain

PIDI : XFur Studio 2 - Ultimate Edition $100.00 (20% OFF)
    by Irreverent Software - PIDI Game Development Framework tools/particles-effects
    Trails FX $21.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/particles-effects
    Voxel Play 2 $72.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/game-toolkits
    Shiny SSRR 2 - Screen Space Raytraced Reflections $29.40 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects

All Ideas start here! Save on 180+ selected assets to help you take your creative ideas to the next level.
    Buy more, save more

Get assets including 2D heroes, characters, tile sets, icons, RPG-worthy music, sound effects, stingers, and other versatile audio building blocks.

25. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

PIDI : XFur Studio 2 - URP Edition $75.00 (12% OFF)
    by Irreverent Software - PIDI Game Development Framework tools/particles-effects

3D Asset Viewer $4.99 (50% OFF)
    by Phantom Pixel Studio tools/utilities

Beautify HDRP $18.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect vfx/shaders/fullscreen-camera-effects

Split Screen Pro $21.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/camera
    Shader Control $25.20 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect vfx/shaders

Buy more, save more

26. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Elemental VFX Slashes vol.1 $6.99 (53% OFF)
    by WonAndOnly vfx/particles

World Map 2D Lite Edition $21.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/gui

World Map Globe Lite Edition $21.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/gui

World Maps Pro Bundle 2 $95.40 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/gui
    Skybox Plus $15.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect 2d/textures-materials/sky
    X-Frame FPS Accelerator $21.00 (40% OFF)
    by Kronnect tools/camera

Buy more, save more

27. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

A* Tile Pathfinding - Easy Pathfinding for Tiles $19.99 (31% OFF)
    by TednesdayGames tools/ai

Buy more, save more

EDIT: THREAD ENDS HERE
    PLEASE DON'T POST HERE ANYMORE

28. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

The what is on (secret) sale threads are dead now, please join the newsletter:

Since the last what is on (secret) sale thread was closed after 7 years this August, I would like to thank the readers of the threads here in this older thread. It was a pleasure to serve you. (To do this, I revived this old thread once with this post. I beg your pardon for this.)

I would also like to inform the users who have subscribed to this thread that I am now offering a WHAT IS ON (SECRET) SALE - NEWSLETTER.

The newsletter offers information on new secret sales, free assets and other interesting current offers related to game development and the Asset Store. I hope to continue to serve the community in this way and look forward to every new subscriber. At the moment I plan to publish the newsletter weekly, but maybe later more often.

29. forzabo

forzabo

A shame the thread is gone, was very useful. Great idea with the newsletter, subscribed!

hopeful, VIC20 and Asset_Street_221B like this.
  30. hopeful

hopeful

Agreed. I have signed up, but I haven't seen a newsletter yet.

31. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Hello hopeful, I will probably send out the newsletters weekly, which is why you haven't received one yet. The first one just hasn't gone out yet.

hopeful and nasos_333 like this.
  32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Subscribed, thanks :)

33. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

forzabo likes this.
  34. forzabo

forzabo

Did you send out the newsletter yet? If so, I haven't received mine :(

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

I got mine, so assume was sent already.

hopeful likes this.
  36. hopeful

hopeful

37. Njordy

Njordy

Guy, sorry for a partial off-topic, thou still related to discounts.
    The current New Year Sale has a :coupon code NYS10 to save another 10% on orders of $100 or more". I used it once, and everything worked fine. Than I thought, I should probably buy the rest of the assets (116usd) I will need soon, and at the check out the "code is not valid". Was the code one-time use? Why? CODEMONKEY10 was always multi-use for example, and nowhere is specified it's one-time nature...

38. hopeful

hopeful

I find the asset store very frustrating in so many ways. IMO, it peaked around 2015 and has been sabotaging itself / degrading itself ever since.

They don't tell you in advance when a sale will end, usually. And their policy on sales codes varies without any mention to the customer, as you've noted.

I think there are just some people in the computer field - like those working for Unity - who make so much money they never buy things on sale, or if they do, they insta-buy and move on. They're so comfortable on cash they just throw it around. So they have no concept of what the rest of us penny-pinchers are concerned about or expect to find with a sale.

Ironically, one of the rules of game creation is to have predictable behavior for the players. Unity's behavior is only predictable in the negative way: that they'll screw it up.

Mark_01 likes this.
  39. Njordy

Njordy

Don't wanna sound like a cheap asshole, I'm not in a great situation, and those additional 10% were pretty necessary for the decision to buy those assets :) (And I would have bought them in a first purchase, but needed time to think and count my pennies, therefor it's my second time trying to use the code)

I hear you, but... I'm still thankful for all these sales and bundles, and the ability to... patch the holes in Unity functionality by spending money. :D

Last edited: Dec 21, 2023
    Mark_01 likes this.
  40. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Yes, I've send it out three times. Please add info (at) 221b-asset-street.com to your email contacts. Possibly it ended in a filter.

Njordy and Mark_01 like this.
  41. forzabo

forzabo

Yarp, I got it. Must've been stuck in the ether.

Mark_01 and Asset_Street_221B like this.
  42. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Great, glad to hear that worked.

43. forzabo

forzabo

Are you still doing the newsletter? I haven't received one in at least 4 weeks...

44. hopeful

hopeful

One just arrived, but yeah, it's not ideal to find out about a sale just as it goes stale and ends.

45. Asset_Street_221B

Asset_Street_221B

Yes, I'm sorry, I've been very busy over the last few weeks and I never really want to send an email more than once a week. If I've missed the best time to send an email, I tend to put it off until next week.

46. hopeful

hopeful

Part of the problem with sales is that many vendors won't define when a sale ends, apparently failing to realize that this is an important consideration to the buyer.

The classic error that I see is where a vendor says "sale for 10 days only!" but then fails to indicate the start date, so you have absolutely no idea how much time is left. This is mind-boggling to me.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2024 at 2:47 PM