Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

What happened to Game Rig Plugin - Reactor script

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by nisliorc, Jul 13, 2018.

1. nisliorc

nisliorc

I am investigating Cinemachine 2.1.10 at the moment and I am wondering about the Game Rig Plugin that is mentioned in cinemachineimagery.com modules page. It is written that the plugin must be released around August 2016.

I already investigated the current Cinemachine-FreeLook script that was previously demonstrated as a part of the GameRig. I suspect if Game Rig plugin embedded in to the Cinemachine while it was integrating to Unity, but I am specifically interested in the Reactor script which seems like missing on the current package.

If there is no plans for it, how can I use the current Cinemachine-FreeLook script to have a third person driving camera with the steering direction as the heading (sliding while using handbrake, going reverse etc.)?

Thanks for your help.