Search Unity

What games do you like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FamilyMan1, Jun 25, 2019.

1. FamilyMan1

FamilyMan1

I love the Witcher 3

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

Pfft, videogames? What are you, some kinda baby?

Ony, Kiwasi, Gekigengar and 3 others like this.
  3. FamilyMan1

FamilyMan1

maybe...

4. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Enjoying monster hunter world right now after trying to get into it like 2-3 times before and failing.

I enjoy witcher 3 but I think I will never finish it, not even got to the DLC yet.

Just like hobbyist game design, I find it really hard to stick to a game and finish it these days, need to force myself to not purchase anything until completing a game I am currently playing!

5. jaybdemented

jaybdemented

Sadly zelda is taking all my free time that I should be using on making my projects.

6. I_Am_DreReid

I_Am_DreReid

7. Kinos141

Kinos141

Action games, fighting games, Action RPG, Competitive shooters.

8. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

FPS, 4X, RTS, MMO.

9. FPS+TPS-RPGs, Action adventures, (used to) FPS, 4X, CitySims, Adventures (point and click), Puzzle (Portal), and many more

I don't like RTS, anime-ish things and modern shooters. Also I don't like cover-shooters as well. Neither the fighting games or the Japanese RPGs or Japanese-style action games (DMC, Bayonetta)

10. disappearingman

disappearingman

I like action RPG. They take up most of my free time.

11. disappearingman

disappearingman

Oh, I also remembered the old game. I think it's called Flatout. Oh, childhood.

12. Ryiah

Ryiah

Games with multiple ways to solve problems, games with an exploration element, games that don't force you online.

Zarconis likes this.
  13. disappearingman

disappearingman

I played that game, too. But for some reason my game is lagging. The Witcher 3 on high settings at a stable 60 fps, and now this.

14. Meltdown

Meltdown

Rocket League, I'm enjoying it a little too much right now, and what bothers me the most is its impacting my game's big release on mobile :|

15. Murgilod

Murgilod

I'm a big fan of games that tell a rich story, deal with complicated moral subject matter, and have multiple ways to explore that morality.

16. ADNCG

ADNCG

firsthalf.jpg

17. Deleted User

Deleted User

The interactive kind.

Also Halo has been a franchise going on 16 years now... and I am still playing it >_<

18. zombiegorilla

zombiegorilla

I like games with monkeys/apes and games with rocket launchers.

19. akimashi

akimashi

Clash royale thats basically all I play the last couple years.....

20. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

I like advanced fighting games, (not cartoony, basic level, gimmicky silly fighting games like Tekken etc.), but actual fighting games, that have close to real life martial arts and advanced combat systems like Virtua Fighter, and the Soul Calibur game on the sega dreamcast, that don't rely on glitches, or silly cartoony gimmicky mechanics, to help win matches.

And I like racing games, more so F1 games, like F1 World Grand Prix 1 and 2's, Daytona USA is nice too, Test Drive V Rally 2 and of course, the famous Test Drive Le Mans 24 hours racing game etc.:)

And adventure/rpg games/platformer games, like Zelda and Skies of Arcadia and Mario etc.

Puzzle games, like Bejewelled and Plants vs. Zombies, are my kinda games too.

There are many games I like. Too much to write though.:p

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  21. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

I used to like a bit of everything. Anymore I don't wanna play something unless it's very novel in design. After awhile they all just feel the same, ya know. I wanna see more developers take risk and try totally new stuff.

Spending most my time working on the computer leaves me with little patience to pick up anything that's not immediately easy to grasp, but I don't like casual games... so I don't hardly play games anymore at all. :(

Excited about Wolf Quest 3 though. There's a cool Unity game everybody should check out. Likely haven't played anything like it before.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  22. Rasly233

Rasly233

I liked shatered galaxy and it pises me off that this genre is so unpopular.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
    frosted likes this.
  23. tawdry

tawdry

Rpg's specially group based ones like DragonAge .Online I play a emulator of shadowbane called sbemu

24. Murgilod

Murgilod

25. frosted

frosted

wow, shattered galaxy. That was a great old game.

26. Stardog

Stardog

27. jennifermcdonald

jennifermcdonald

I like the Witcher game. And especially The Witcher 3.

28. ikazrima

ikazrima

I'm currently enjoying the Yakuza series since they're available for PC now. Beating up people and then dance it off at the disco.

29. Murgilod

Murgilod

Okay, but for real, if you liked Shenmue but were left going "what if this was actually ridiculous fun?" then the Yakuza games are for you. They deliver on everything that Shenmue tried to accomplish, but in a far better way.

30. Batuhan13

Batuhan13

When I was young my fav ps1 game was a ToyStory 2 Buzz lightyear to the rescue because that game had a great graphics and had a really enjoyable mechanics after years my brother learned me a game which is warcraft 3.Proably after that year I being a dependent of blizzard games when I was 10 years old I was learning english from school but for me most goodest way to learn english is world of warcraft =) I spent lots of time on real time strategy games and mmorpg games when I was young.After ps2 I heard a new game console in my country it was xbox360.It was magnificantly good.Graphics,Kinect,Games these are captivated me.I played lots of game on xbox but my fav game was a dead rising 2 and dead rising 2 off the record because, you could do whatever you want in dead rising games they were a lots easter eggs and awesome map.I really like map desing of dead rising games.Todays I am not playing too much game I mostly playing heroes of the storm

31. Stanley287

Stanley287

GTA 4 is my love, also CS:GO is a good one

Evacony likes this.
  32. Raestream_G

Raestream_G

Elite Dangerous. I could happily do precisely nothing in that game for hours. And I often do.:D

33. LukeDawn

LukeDawn

Multiplayer RPGs all day long. Preferably with an emphasis on the RP or social aspects. But always GW2 world v world.

34. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

I'm really into Kerbal Space Program right now... maybe a little bit too much.

35. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

I have had a relapse of dayz lately, it's pretty snappy now, still bugs offcourse, it's bughemia after all, but framerates are rarly dropping below 120 fps which is nice. Plus they have fixed pbr materials for many objects in the game. Gotta give them credit for sticking to the game for so long.

Other than that I play mostly VR games

36. Zarconis

Zarconis

Dragon age, Witcher, TLOU, Batman, most Final Fantasy's, Metro, Metroid, Bioshock.. Anything with good gameplay and a decent plot.

37. Ony

Ony

I like games where I kill everyone in sight and then have to apologize, make cupcakes, and give hugs all around.

AcidArrow likes this.
  38. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

Didn't you make erotic games? :)

Ony likes this.
  39. Murgilod

Murgilod

They're very intimate hugs.

frosted, Ony, Lurking-Ninja and 3 others like this.
  40. AndersMalmgren

AndersMalmgren

:) Ment more the killing, doesn't sound erotic at all, well if you are not Patrick Bateman that is :)

41. Ony

Ony

The last time I worked on a game with any killing in it it was a Duke Nukem title for the Playstation. Filled with killing and gore. Now I just do that icky sex stuff, yeah.

HAH! :p <3

Ryiah and AndersMalmgren like this.