Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think of an asset to integrate Jira?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UnrealByte, Feb 2, 2018.

?

Do you think it would be useful a Jira integration asset?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. UnrealByte

UnrealByte

I'm working on a Jira integration asset for the Unity editor, like the title said, what do you think?

Comments and opinions are appreciated.

2. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

If it can also integrate with version control and tie commits and branches to issues, that'd be rad.

I'm not currently using Jira, but a workflow like the above when working in a larger team was great. Helped both quality and communication across the board.

UnrealByte likes this.
  3. Xype

Xype

Would be cool since I use the Jetbrains tools which are the same tools with a different skin.

However most use an IDE which you can get those integrations for Rider not sure about VS. What would be cool though IMO even though I would not use it, if you got ScriptInspector3, Jiira/Jetbrains tools (including bitbucket/upsource of course) all integrated and I will remember later there was something I was thinking of for SI3 it really could use arlier. Man I would love to never have to leave my unity editor while working. Do the whole agile boards, and everything, toss in a built in discord so we dont have to tab for that I would be in heaven.

UnrealByte likes this.
  4. Xype

Xype

Whole reason I use Rider over VS. More tools, more integrations with Agile development.

UnrealByte likes this.