Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

What do you think about this engine? Just found out about it and it looks incredible... Mind blowing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MaverickMode, Aug 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaverickMode

MaverickMode

Forgive me if this is extremely old news but this is news to me lol... I am just getting into this field and I wonder what are your thought about this engine. I hear not many games were made using it. Anyone here had any experience with it? Does it just look pretty but isn't very robust?

2. Not_Sure

Not_Sure

I've seen this engine before and it looks really nice, but to be 100% honest, there's not really a single thing in their demo that you can't do in Unity with the right assets.

MaverickMode likes this.
  3. cyberpunk

cyberpunk

Yes, very old but Unigine is still cool. Most people probably know it from the Heaven benchmark. The graphics were always great, even years ago before Unity got popular, or all these engines became cheap. Unfortunately, I'm not sure they have got with the times. The licenses used to cost a lot of money. You go on the website now and they don't even tell you the price (which usually means you can't afford it!). Not sure how relevant it is anymore but still worth downloading the demos to test out your gaming rig.

MaverickMode likes this.
  4. Aurore

Aurore

Director of Real-Time Learning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.