Search Unity

What Are You Working On

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by cupsster, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toby90

toby90

Origami Nation Online - Alpha 1 Trailer

2. Acumen

Acumen

Did a Menu mockup for the airhockey game and made a set of cards for use in various card games. Nothing spectacular but polished enough for ingame useage. In 2 months I have game assets ready for 3 projects but no coders left. What a pity ;)

3. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

Cameron: Looks sweet.

4. Arowx

Arowx

Cancer Wars - the game

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
  5. Sollthar

Sollthar

There's some really neat projects in this thread. Keep them coming!

I've started working on the inventory stuff for my Sci-Fi Action RPG. Still fiddling a lot with the code but you're already able to select two active items from your "bag":

Last edited: Feb 7, 2011
  6. celinscak

celinscak

@ Sollthar: This is realy coming up nice. Visual improvement is quite noticable.

7. Acumen

Acumen

Indeed. Looks really nice. Awesome progress !

8. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Im pretty sure i could do one, would you like to inbox me and we will tlak?

9. Pirates

Pirates

i am currently working on a urban war sandbox game i dont have screenshots becouse i first want to make everything work

10. MTracerStudios

MTracerStudios

I am working on S.U.B, a casual puzzle platformer that can be seen it an unfinished state here.

11. starpaq

starpaq

I really enjoyed the S.U.B. The disorientation is a challenge, a very unique challenge.

12. psyclone

psyclone

I have been really quite on here about my projects,,,

My personal project is working on a rebuild of the HeroQuest board game, re titled as "Dungeon Adventurer". It is primarily designed to be released to the mobile platform.

Have been working with some of the other tools and have been able to also get good (test) results deploying to web and pc/mac.

Anyway I have a way to go with this yet..

Ill leave you with a single screen shot of the wip....

Attached Files:

13. Coburn64

Coburn64

No screenshots as of yet, but my project that is in it's prototyping stages is a Portal-inspired project, involving a innocent female human-like Android being held captive due to a evil company wanting to make clones of her. It'll have some puzzles, but nothing too insane.

14. kiranmaya

kiranmaya

here is my x-racer screenshot .finally a level1 is complete:eek:

im working on speedo metre.

15. ColossalDuck

ColossalDuck

Looking good man.

16. JRavey

JRavey

Two projects: one which is the puzzle game on the linked site. The other is a secret, only because I fear having it not work out well. It involves a fair bit of networking, but is kind of like League of Legends in many ways.

17. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

I was just playing pacman and thought, im going to make some kind of pacman game.. So i started making some ghosts ^_^

Nothing special i just really like this thread and want to keep it going :)

18. trancerobot

trancerobot

That's a lot of ghosts there charliesamways, is your Pac-man game going to feature a huge map? That should be interesting.

New Unity Pro user here. I have the very rough base of my first game done. Unseen is the fact that it takes score, counts the number of lives you have, knows when you loose, and knows when you win. To do - better collision detection with the blocks, different kinds of blocks, a user interface, and art.

http://trancerobot.com/unity/breakout01/WebPlayer.html

A friend reports that it's a bit fast on his system. I'm using regular Update, should I be using Fixed Update?

Edit: Better version uploaded
    http://trancerobot.com/unity/breakout02/WebPlayer.html

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  19. sh0v0r

sh0v0r

I'm still working on Lunar Flight, here is a recent video.

It now features a Random Mission Generator and many other improvements.

20. radio3d

radio3d

hehe, i see pacman remakes, arkanoid remakes and i think that is aweome !
    dunno why but i like oldie games most

still one game misses alot :)

looking familiar?

Im not active in making pang clone yet, it was just a proof of concept for now. But i have idea of direction it can lead..
    Made this concept in couple of hours with modeling, animation and scripting. It was kinda refresh from time spending on RSX.
    and need to refresh brain for a while to continue.
    Athough no fancy sounds and shaders yet .. will be soon

Still many things to polish but couldnt resist to post it with rest of oldies.
    You can try it a bit if you click picture :)

21. PolyMad

PolyMad

Third theme for DICE UNLIMITED is nearly ready :)

Final release is programmed for this night.

22. Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Marblesss,
    my one man project i'm working on.

As the title says it's a marble game, but it features online highscore, and some items to use.
    I just finished a demo version to show the 10 training stages with the items and game mechanics.

You can start the demo from here:
    >Link to the website

just klick "Play Demo" on the right side to open a popup with the game.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2011
  23. PolyMad

PolyMad

Nice little game... I just don't like so quick games :D

24. MrSmive

MrSmive

25. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

26. Cameron_SM

Cameron_SM

Nice game Fuzzy, it's almost too similar to Marble Blast Ultra though.

27. Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Thanks.
    Hmm.. I never played Marble Blast Ultra.. checked it out on youtube and i have to say you're right, but i have to say i've got some different plans for further levels, as it seems they kept one style straight through the game and just changed the colors.
    I planned building up more theme based and organic worlds.

28. MrSmive

MrSmive

Thanks mate, practice makes perfect....

29. MrSmive

MrSmive

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  30. trancerobot

trancerobot

That door could use some smooth groups. It's otherwise a pretty good selection of panels you've got. Are you going to sell them, or keep them for a game?

31. Acumen

Acumen

Fuzzy, the marbles game style is just awesome ! So colorful and not all these horrible neon colors a lot of these games are using, that burn my eyes.
    One thing. I just hate how the grass is supercrisp and the outer texture is blurry and overscaled as hell. Please work on this special texture because it makes up quite a bit of play area size and looks horrible compared to the sharp rest ! Also the non existing blending from the grass to the border texture isn't as nice as it could be. It would be really worth it to put the extra polish, since it's just 2 textures that need to be adjusted :)

The controls are superb, btw. Totally have the right feeling to it ! However the way the camera rotates when I want to make a straight movement is kinda horrible and frustrating. It makes it really hard to go a precise route. Especially noticable while I'm on level 10. Horrible to wander around these fans and fall and fall and fall and fall and fall. I'm about to quit ;)
    I mean, it's all about the challenges with such games, but the challenge comes from the obstacles in the game, not the camera movement acting quirky, right ?

Great work though, overall !

Last edited: Feb 12, 2011
  32. HolBol

HolBol

HI, I've been watching this thread since it started so I think it's my turn to post- I'm working on creating a virtual New York style city for a game. Here are some shots!

Plane taking of at the as yet unfinished airport.

A quite old view from above- been updated since.

Based on the transportation Hub they're building at the new WTC site, designed by Santiago Calatrava.

A view from the bridge at the south of the city, the bridge model isn't mine, I'm working on it though!

Hope you like!

33. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

Laser Cat is taking a bit longer than I'd intended coming together - while it probably won't see the end of the Kong competition, I've been also redoubling my efforts on the RPG as well!

I've got a smooth fade setup (based on the Unity Wiki code), my textures turned out good - I was intending them to be retro-pixelated, but they wound up looking fairly smooth albeit low-detail (they're 32x32). To top it off, I've added a female hair model and underwear texture that will serve as the backbone of the female armor textures.

Attached Files:

34. kiranmaya

kiranmaya

just now my game car selection menu completed ,now color changing has to be added
    check out pics

Attached Files:

• $1.jpg
      $1.jpg
      File size:
      50.8 KB
      Views:
    • $2.jpg
      $2.jpg
      File size:
      50.4 KB
      Views:
    • $3.jpg
      $3.jpg
      File size:
      52.2 KB
      Views:
    • $Untitled.jpg
      $Untitled.jpg
      File size:
      311.4 KB
      Views:
  35. MrSmive

MrSmive

The door has them as dose everything else, gloss is done with alpha... but i think i need to adjust the base 65 auto for the doors to about a 56 auto to sharpen her up abit. Breaking it up is abit more effort than a door is worth, besides that most of the stuff your looking at isnt mesh at all lolz hence the alpha gloss doing the same job. Thanks for crits though nice to see someone with a sharp eye and yeah there will be for sale on the asset store, you can see a window tile on the webplayer now to.

That city is pretty sweet, but i do worry when i see things like this, though this one is alot better then most iv seen, these clay renderers so rarly get textured, by the time your done modeling the city, its to much of an ordeal to texture it and most people give up, better to do it as you go block by block, getting atleast some basic texturez in is essential, they can dictate your mesh doesnt just go mesh dictates texture u know. Good luck mate.

Rest looks sick good job gents.

36. MrSmive

MrSmive

Space BK
    Here are some SS of a few tiles and there remade textures, had to re compile the pack so giant tile wall is gone for now sorry, web player has been updated.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13566733/WebPlayer.html Advice Full Screen

Texture Rez is about twice what it will be, but you should always work from big to small.

Full Size - http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3937/01ld.jpg

Full Size - http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9351/02la.jpg

Full Size - http://img806.imageshack.us/img806/5199/03l.jpg

37. capnbubs

capnbubs

38. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

I've been working on making trees and rocks. I feel ok with Tree 1 (the round-topped tree). The tall trees (Tree 2)...they need something, but I don't know what.

At least I feel I did my rocks well.

Attached Files:

39. legand

legand

Are those 2D sprites in unity?

40. MrSmive

MrSmive

looks sweet mate!

41. legand

legand

Asvarduil On the valley how did you get your wall so nice and smooth? like mine when i use the brush it makes it all choppy

42. AndrewGrayGames

AndrewGrayGames

@Legand:
    #1: No. They're a full male and female model. The hair is a separate model, and is interchangeable with other hair or helmets. The camera has about 11m distance between it and the player, so they're a bit small. Also, it's using the outlined diffuse shader so it looks a bit more JRPGish.

#2: I went back and used a smooth brush a little bit. A little smooth goes a long way. Just a single click or two should do it on a sharp corner. I highly recommend experimenting, playing your favorite 3D RPG (I prefer Tales of Symphonia), then come back and refine what you've got.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
  43. legand

legand

ahh okay sweet thats :)

44. Blacklight

Blacklight

@capnbubs That's really cool!

@Asvarduil A few things about that picture are really bugging me. First of all, the colour of the grass seems way too green. Second, I really dislike the outline on your characters, perhaps they'd look better with a thinner outline? Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

45. Acumen

Acumen

Another game starting...Will it get finished ? riddleriddleriddle :D

46. Don-Gray

Don-Gray

" http://mildlydisconcerting.com/drillboid/WebPlayer/Test/WebPlayer.html "

I checked it out at work and though the background seemed "ok",
    I couldn't see the fog (the screen is pretty dark there) and the water was pretty plain looking.

Here on my home computer it looks great!
    I'm guessing the video card there doesn't support some of the cool features.

47. Adam-Buckner

Adam-Buckner

Fishman92: I actually like the style you have right there... depending on what you're going to do with it. Evocative.

capnbubs: Very nice. Now I want to walk thru it, and take a lunch. (BTW: How many fps are you getting typically for that scene?)

48. HolBol

HolBol

Here's a render in unity of part of the city, untextured.

And a more comical one- taken at the top of the freedom tower (the tallest building).

49. Sollthar

Sollthar

I've started modelling the Home planet surface where my RPG stars. A little workers village called "Shanty".

This is what I came up with after one and a half day of modelling so far.

50. mikesgames

mikesgames

This looks AMAZING!

Nice one dude!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.