Search Unity

We've released Between the Stars demo

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by TheBullet, Sep 17, 2018.

1. TheBullet

TheBullet

Hi folks!

We're a small team formed by two people and we've just released the demo of our first game named Between the Stars.

You can download the game on steam o via direct link:
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/727130/Between_the_Stars/
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1v_xS_DMrFUIQS2VzaCarVuyJsht-nyH7?usp=sharing

Between the Stars is a space action video game with traces of RPG, management and roguelike elements. In it, we’ll live our adventure advancing in the universe and upgrading our ship, Captain and crew in order to be able to withstand the space war that is currently being fought.

• Random Adventures: Between the Stars seeks to be a different experience each time you play. For that, we’ve worked on a procedurally generated system which allows randomness in sectors, crew, events, rewards and many other things.
    • Management and customization: We want the game to adapt to your style of play. We’ve made sure that you have all the options you can to customize your ship and crew to circumvent all the dangers that you will find along your adventures.
    • Take decisions: Between the Stars is an open story and as any good story, it has a great protagonist. That’s you! There’s nothing better than to see your decision affect the events and that everything is built around your successes and experience that you’ve lived on each playthrough!
    • Real time 3d combat: The universe is full of dangers and captains that want your head. Face them head on in frantic real time combat using your best weapons and skills.

Micha-Stettler and ADNCG like this.
  2. ToshoDaimos

ToshoDaimos

I tried it from Google. First, I endured 5 minute loading. Then there was a screen flash and it went black. Music ended and I was left with a black screen with a cursor. I couldn't even Alt+Tab. I had to do a hard reset.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  3. TheBullet

TheBullet

Sorry. What are your system specs?

4. Arkansio

Arkansio

Hello, not available on mac :/ ?

5. TheBullet

TheBullet

Not yet! Sorry :(

6. Arkansio

Arkansio

Ohh no problem! I will test the game on a PC. The game is very beautiful and promising!