Search Unity

Welcome to Unity Analytics!

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by sschan, Jan 15, 2015.

1. sschan

sschan

2. Gekigengar

Gekigengar

Pardon me,
    I was interested in how the site works, and tried creating a project for testing in the link given above.
    The project is successfully created, but unfortunately,
    there is no way (At least on what's visible to me) to delete the test project I have created.

How do I delete the test project from Unity Analytic?

Thank you.

ITS-_-MYWORLD and kasga_92 like this.
  3. angeloferro

angeloferro

Hi Gekigenger,

Currently there's not a way for you to delete a project, so the short-term fix would be to simply create a new project (not the most ideal/elegant solution, but we are working on it ;))

Thanks!

4. johnsteinberg

johnsteinberg

+1 vote on deleting a project ;)

ITS-_-MYWORLD and lorenalexm like this.
  5. ItzMrJohn2You

ItzMrJohn2You

I'm putting custom events in my android game. I would like to test them to make sure that they work. When I build it to my phone, and interact with the event I expect to send data, my console is black. Is there something special I have to do to test it?

6. viraf

viraf

Unity Technologies

Hi ItzMrJohn2You,

With the latest SDK [Ver 1.9.1] using "Development Build" you should see "custom events" in the Dashboard.
    Please note that all events are cached locally and are later dispatched to the Analytics server (Worst case you may have to wait for 5 minutes). If this doesn't work please let us know.

Thanks!

7. yoonitee

yoonitee

Hello, I am interested in analytics for Unity Asset Store so I can see who is buying my assets and what version of Unity they are running etc. Is/will there be such a thing? Thanks.

8. angeloferro

angeloferro

Hi @yoonitee - we don't have plans for this feature currently, but thanks for the great suggestion :)

9. angeloferro

angeloferro

BTW @yoonitee - if you really want a specific feature, please make sure you vote for it here :)

10. p0w1nd

p0w1nd

I created a project by mistake. I also want to have an option to delete it. Thanks.

11. arumiat

arumiat

Yes, is there the ability to delete a project yet?

12. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @phong.genix and @arumiat,

We are still working on fixing the bug we had when deleting projects and want to make sure it is 100% ready when we finally do add the ability back to the dashboards. In the meantime for any projects you are not using Analytics for I would recommend disabling Analytics for them on the Dashboard. This will keep your active Analytics projects separated from your inactive ones. Here is a link describing how to do this, http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/dashboard-update.367199/

arumiat and p0w1nd like this.
  13. harigroupps

harigroupps

hi
    I would like to know whether it is possible to delete projects from unity anayltics window.
    i have experimented in unity with different project names and from unity 5.4 the analytics was integrated automatically which came into my notice very late and the analytics window is kind of crowded with my dummy projects.
    so is it possible?

14. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies

marc_tanenbaum likes this.