Search Unity

Official Welcome to the Multiplayer Tools subforum!

Discussion in 'Multiplayer Tools' started by RikuTheFuffs-U, Dec 20, 2022.

1. RikuTheFuffs-U

RikuTheFuffs-U

Unity Technologies

Welcome to the Multiplayer Tools subforum discussion thread!

You can use this thread to ask for help, share feedback, and have discussions about official multiplayer tools.

Introduction
    Multiplayer tools are Unity-specific tools that help you debug and profile your multiplayer games faster and easier. This forum is a dedicated space for your conversations and feedback on them.

Resources

For more information on how to use these tools in your project, please have a look at their dedicated documentation pages:

Current state

Multiplayer tools are actively being developed. Their release state varies from tool to tool.

Feedback

In terms of feedback, we're especially looking for:
    • Can you think of any use cases that are not covered yet?
    • Are there any workflows that are unclear or missing?
    • Is there anything that is unclear or that you don’t understand?
    • Are there any issues or unclear parts in the documentation?
    Please share your feedback in this thread or open a new thread in this subforum.

How to report bugs
    Ideally, we'd like any bugs reported through the built-in bug reporter tool, as that will automatically provide us with some relevant context. When reporting bugs, please:
    • Attach a (stripped) project when there are issues with X.
    • Attach X files when there are issues with X.
    Have a look at this page for more information and best practices around bug reporting.

Once you have submitted a bug report through the bug reporter, please feel free to start a discussion about it in this thread or in this subforum.

Alternatively, please use the #multiplayer-tools channel on the Multiplayer Discord Server: https://discord.gg/unity-multiplayer-network.

Thank you for your interest, we're looking forward to your feedback!

LeonhardP likes this.
  2. walter_claudino

walter_claudino

Good afternoon!
    I am a Digital Games Programming teacher and I would like to know if there is any way, without having to purchase the PRO license, to put a game created by the students on the XBOX X, as it is only for teaching purposes I imagined that there would be some alternative, is there?

3. calllumtendo

calllumtendo

anyway right now i'm working on an RPG and i wonder if i could learn how to do online multiplayer?