Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Weird rotation when imported as Humanoid animation

Discussion in 'Animation' started by auau52, May 16, 2022.

1. auau52

auau52

I have an animation that is loop match; first and last frame are the same.
    If I import that as Generic, nothing is problem. Especially no problem when transitioning out.
    But if imported as Humanoid, first and last frame are not the same. They are in same rotation in visually but the values aren't. It is problem when transitioning out. It rotate one more round while transitioning.

This is clip that imported as Generic. First and last frame are same. (same value so same in visually as well)
    generic.png

This is humanoid version of same file. They are same in visually but values are not.
    What is unit of such property? An internal parameter? It doesn't look like Quaternion or radian... (+4 seems like 360 degree rotation though)
    humanoid.png

So how can I prevent such extra rotation? Thanks in advance!