Search Unity

Weird font being displayed on Unity website and Unity Hub

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Skrotes, Apr 17, 2021.

1. Skrotes

Skrotes

Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but I am trying to get my friend started in Unity, and he is having an unusual problem. I am having to post this for him, as he cannot view the Unity website or these forums, because the font is garbled. See screenshots below. The first is the Unity website, the second is Unity hub. He says the fonts show up correctly for a second, then change quickly to weird characters.

unity_website.jpg unity_hub.png
    I am trying to get him to explain exactly what he has tried already, and will post any extra information when he can provide it to me. But so far I can understand it is only happening on the Unity website and the Unity Hub program. He also said it was happening on multiple web browsers.
    Also he is a Graphics Designer and has installed additional fonts on his system, but he has told me he has tried resetting those, and he still has the problem.
    If anybody has seen this, or can suggest a solution - or any more info that I need to get from him to post here. Thank you.

2. stain2319

stain2319

JeffDUnity3D likes this.