Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Website to create custom animated characters

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NoEnd, Jan 22, 2019.

1. NoEnd

NoEnd

Hi,

I hope someone can direct me to a website that can create animated custom characters for my game. All I can find are some pre-created characters. I want someone to create characters based on images that I will share (Mostly political figures).

Thanks

2. Murgilod

Murgilod

What, specifically, do you want this website to do? What formats should it export? How much pre-processing are you willing to do? What makes you think these processes can be easily automated?

3. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

there is a forum member here who does exactly that. I can't remember the name. Look up political characters or something like that on the asset store and you'll find the name. Then search the name on here and send them a message.

Tom_Veg likes this.
  4. Try @Tom_Veg he mentioned in another thread here in the General that he may do that. He also have a lot of cartoon-like politicians on the AS.

Tom_Veg and FMark92 like this.
  5. BIGTIMEMASTER

BIGTIMEMASTER

that's who I meant there ^^^

Tom_Veg and Lurking-Ninja like this.
  6. NoEnd

NoEnd

Thanks for the replies, I wanted 5 real politicians to be drawn in a cartoonish way with 5 to 10 animated moves. All I need are the png files, I will do the animation in unity. Thanks again

Tom_Veg likes this.
  7. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

Try upwork, freelancer.com? Your asking for bespoke artwork, best to go to the places that that is cheapest.

8. Tom_Veg

Tom_Veg

Tnx for the mention.