Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

WebRTC : can't make it work. (noob)

Discussion in 'Unity Render Streaming' started by dozhwal, Apr 11, 2021.

1. dozhwal

dozhwal

Hi,

Sorry if it's the wrong section but i don't find the webrtc package official forum.

I must be stupid but i find WebRTC example difficult to understand.
    I am looking for the videoreceive example (to stream my pc desktop (i have a script working for that) to an android device, and i saw android support was added to the webrtc package last month to the package):
    it works well locally, but i don't find what to modify to make it work between 2 pcs.
    I made a lot of attempt modifying the sample without success.

on 2 unity editor on 2 pcs, i tried for exemple to copy past local/remote description sdp string, to help pc to "find each other" through the stun google test server, but no results.

Yes, i know, some will say to me : learn webRTC throughfully before using it, etc.. but i use it only for a fun personnal project, and don't have a lot of time of leisure.
    If a nice person could orient me in the right direction.

Thank you a lot!

Last edited: Apr 11, 2021
    CloudyVR likes this.
  2. kazuki_unity729

kazuki_unity729

Unity Technologies

dozhwal likes this.