Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

WebGL problems, input sluggish and standard shader errors

Discussion in 'Unity 5 Pre-order Beta' started by aiab_animech, Oct 27, 2014.

1. aiab_animech

aiab_animech

Hello! I am at home right now so I can't show a screenshot, but I will upload tomorrow.
    I'm experiencing several issues with WebGL.

The major ones are:
    The standard shader has very strange errors. I have a floor plane with low smoothness and the reflection is totally messed up (it looks like its being sucked into a vortex in the middle), and the smoothness looks like its incorrectly set to 1. The standard shaders on some of my meshes also have huge artifact that look a bit like banding but more severe.

The input from the mouse also seems sluggish. If I move it steadily from left to right the input seems to vary greatly; sometimes it moves very slow, and sometimes it moves a bit faster. The whole scene also jumps at times. I have a very strong gaming computer and the scene was quite simple.

I used the new deferred shading with FXAA on the camera.

Are these known issues?

2. RalphH

RalphH

Administrator

Please file a bug through the bugreporter, with your project, so we can have a look.

3. aiab_animech

aiab_animech

Sure thing, I will tomorrow. So I take it Standard shader on Deferred on WebGL not working isn't a known issue then? As well as the input problem.