Search Unity

WebGL loading locally, but preloader won't load when uploaded

Discussion in 'Web' started by andrew210, May 17, 2019.

1. andrew210

andrew210

Hello! I've recently updated to Unity 2019.1.2f and WebGL does appear to be working a lot better here! However I'm having an issue where it will just sit not doing anything when uploaded to a server

https://www.blueomega.me/horseacademy/WebGL13

is where it's been uploaded to. In Firefox when ran locally, it works great. But in Firefox and Chrome when uploaded it just sits there and I'm not too sure why or what to do about it next. This build is with full logging enabled and the console in chrome shows no logging.

If anyone has any ideas on how I could go about sorting this out, please let me know! Thank you

2. JJJohan

JJJohan

It actually loads fine for me, using Chrome - got to the main menu with the 3 buttons (New User, Login, Settings). You've already tried it with 2 separate browsers so I assume it can't be a local caching issue but if it works for me I don't know :(.

3. andrew210

andrew210

I really appreciate the help, thank you so much for trying it out and getting it back to me and it does give me a lot of extra things to think about in looking for a fix.