Search Unity

1. Unity Asset Manager is now available in public beta. Try it out now and join the conversation here in the forums.
    Dismiss Notice

WebGL FullScreen broken in 2019.1.0b9

Discussion in '2019.1 Beta' started by roka, Mar 30, 2019.

1. roka

roka

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. Peter77

Peter77

QA Jesus

I'm pretty sure Unity staff is going to ask you to submit a bug-report as described in this document:
    https://unity3d.com/unity/qa/bug-reporting

It's important that you report these issues together with a reproduction project if you want them to get fixed. If you don't do it, it might be a long time until someone else reports them or until Unity Technologies find them.

After you submitted the bug-report, you receive a confirmation email with a bug-report Case number. You can post the Case number (number only, not the link) in this forum thread for Unity staff to pick up.

3. roka

roka

I know, i understand you point of view and i have already reported a lot of bug but according that it can be reproduced easily because it happen in a default build, i do not see the reason for me to lose time on this. It's not my buisness and it's not me that will lose something at the end.

This thread , said everything already :https://forum.unity.com/threads/fee...ing-about-2019-1-in-its-current-state.640027/

Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  4. LeonhardP

LeonhardP

Unity Technologies

Please reconsider. A bug report with the description you wrote here + the project in question would be a huge help and make it much more likely that this will get looked at.

Peter77 likes this.
  5. roka

roka

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    LeonhardP likes this.