Search Unity

WebGL error with Unity Analytics

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by ripsoul, Mar 8, 2016.

1. ripsoul

ripsoul

2. mpinol

mpinol

Hi @ripsoul,

This is a bug on our end and we are working on a fix! I believe this issue occurs when creating builds for multiple platforms. For example, if I first play the game form a Windows build and then play the game from a WebGL build the 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' will contain incorrect information. As a temporary workaround until we have resolved this issue I can recommend you create a new projectid, link your project to this new id, and then only use this projectid to create your WebGL builds. Hopefully this is will ensure that only the correct 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' headers are sent with your builds.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

3. tonialatalo

tonialatalo

UPDATE: I think it was not related to that cached request thing, but perhaps what was already said about running on multiple platforms. Or because I happened to start running the web build from several domains at that time. Following the advice to create a dedicated ID seemed to help.

---

I just got this error when started using the new WebGLCachedXMLHttpRequest by Unity in asset store.

Is it due to that, or perhaps some error on your servers now?

I disabled analytics in the meantime so that end users would not get the error.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  4. Stream

Stream

So when will you fix the problem?

5. ap-unity

ap-unity

Unity Technologies