Search Unity

1. Unity 2020.1 has been released.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

WebGL built Facebook Canvas games fails to load up from Today.

Discussion in 'WebGL' started by shb, Jun 6, 2018.

1. shb

shb

Hi, I have a WebGL based game made unity .
    It's already in service and has been about 9months.
    As of date 6th.June (Today) , the games fails to load suddenly.
    the console said I have error in sdk.js which seems facebook's new javascript.

My game address is : https://apps.facebook.com/winnersfive

There is no way I can try , because it's facebook's action that happens behind the scene.
    Is there any notices ahead about changes that I missed from Facebook or Unity?
    I havn't tried yet, but do I have to upgrade my webgl project to latest Unity?
    Please help to get my game back to alive.

FYI, I attached screenshot.
    https://apps.facebook.com/winnersfive/?fb_source=canvas_bookmark

2. jura_z

jura_z

Unity Technologies

Hi! Sorry, maybe I don't fully understand you - your game is working fine for me. And your screenshot URL is actually your game-on-facebook URL

3. shb

shb

My game is WebGL game that runs on Facebook canvas.
    Anyway , the game suddenly fails to load from this morning, and now it seems to be working.
    I just wondered if there were any notices that I missing.

FYI, I reported the symptoms this morning to Facebook also, and I got an answer from them.
    It was facebook's mistake and it seems they fixed today.
    Anyway Unity made facebook canvas game fails to load for about half day.

Facebook said:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hi , thanks for reporting this. thanks for reporting this. We're aware of an issue with the JavaScript SDK and are already working on a fix. I'll merge this into an existing report where we're tracking this so you can continue to get updates on the issue.

unityunity