Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

Webgl build with Brotli compression fails

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by bginin2this, Apr 24, 2019.

1. bginin2this

bginin2this

Hello everyone .-

I have been trying to deploy a Webgl build to the server, but normal gzip compression doesnt run at my server url or domain, now i have switched to Brotli compression Format at Player Publishing Settings, but it throws to me 3 errors the first one is python realated.-

Code (csharp):
    2. Failed running python "/home/jorgecg/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.0f2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Brotli/python/bro.py" -o "/backup/Unity Projectos/Unity Projectos/Actualizado 21Abril2019/BinaryWritter/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Output/Build/BinaryWritter.data.unityweb.compressed" -i "/backup/Unity Projectos/Unity Projectos/Actualizado 21Abril2019/BinaryWritter/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Output/Build/BinaryWritter.data.unityweb" --comment "UnityWeb Compressed Content (brotli)"
    4. stdout:
    5. stderr:Traceback (most recent call last):  File "/home/jorgecg/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.0f2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Brotli/python/bro.py", line 8, in <module>    import brotli  File "/home/jorgecg/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.0f2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Brotli/dist/Brotli-0.4.0-py2.7-macosx-10.10-x86_64.egg/brotli.py", line 7, in <module>  File "/home/jorgecg/Unity/Hub/Editor/2019.1.0f2/Editor/Data/PlaybackEngines/WebGLSupport/BuildTools/Brotli/dist/Brotli-0.4.0-py2.7-macosx-10.10-x86_64.egg/brotli.py", line 6, in __bootstrap__  File "/usr/lib/python3.7/imp.py", line 342, in load_dynamic    return _load(spec)ImportError: /home/jorgecg/.cache/Python-Eggs/Brotli-0.4.0-py2.7-macosx-10.10-x86_64.egg-tmp/brotli.so: invalid ELF header
    6. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
    Oh btw im on Linux, i saw a thread, this one https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...-python-lacks-permissions-for-group-and-other in which it explains how to give permissions to the python directory and also to the bro.py python file, i have even created "executable" the file, but the above error persists. I imagine i need to fix this error before the other 2 ones i have while building to Webgl. Thank in advance.