Search Unity

Please close this thread (WebGL - blurry textures)

Discussion in 'Web' started by YolandaFiFi, Feb 15, 2018.

1. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Hello,

I'm trying to deploy a build as WebGL and it's working fine except all the textures are blurry. In the editor and when I deploy a build to Mac, the textures all look good and sharp - it's like WebGL casts a blur filter over the whole thing. :-(

Has someone experienced this? And if so, how could I fix it? I need the textures to be as sharp as on a PC/Mac build. I

See the attached pictures for a comparison from editor to WebGL build. Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 15.56.23.png Screen Shot 2018-02-15 at 15.56.50.png

2. jRocket

jRocket

Are the images NPOT(non-power-of-two)? If so, try making them a power of two. Also, checking on chrome.

3. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

But even the unity logo is blurry when the game starts. I think it's an issue with the player or with the resolution, but I can't seem to find any way to change it. I'm already running it on ultra quality as the default and only option.

4. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Running it on a Retina display, but I tested on normal displays and the issue persists here.

Also, here's the quality settings:

Attached Files:

5. YolandaFiFi

YolandaFiFi

Oh, well. Today I see, that my trail renderer is rendering perfectly, it's the actual sprites that are blurry (but only in WebGL). So maybe it is a problem related to the sprite settings after all.

6. RahmatAli_Noob

RahmatAli_Noob

When the Build is Ready or you can see the Below Line in the Index.html File.
    config.devicePixelRatio = 1

index.html file Contains this Line You have to do this Just change the value 1 into the 2 and it Work's fine for PC and Android also.
    config.devicePixelRatio = 2