Search Unity

[WebGL][Android] Space Battle

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by MaciejKrzykwa, May 2, 2018.

1. MaciejKrzykwa

MaciejKrzykwa

CrazyGamesCom likes this.
  2. MaciejKrzykwa

MaciejKrzykwa

Hi guys!

We are porting the game to VR. Release date is planned on early December. You can expect great experience using standard HTC Vive and Oculus Rift controllers, missions (defend mothership, help allies, collect part of machines, etc.), and more...

Do you want to see something more in the game? Share your ideas :oops:

Let's connect on twitter: https://twitter.com/maciejkrzykwa/status/1053626050851360768

3. joostvanpoppel

joostvanpoppel

Whats the size of your team? And what roles do you have?

4. MaciejKrzykwa

MaciejKrzykwa

Currently 7 developers but not all of them are working on the Space Battle VR. I'm co-owner and still a Unity developer so I do many different things from finances through producer's work to the programming - that's the craziness of an indie studio :p

If you ask specifically about the Space Battle VR: currently just one developer. He is porting the gameplay to VR, and also adding cockpits to the game. He is my brother actually :). A month ago there was another person doing a codebase for missions in the game. Thanks to that it is easy to add a new mission to the game right now.
    The team is so small thanks to the game is already released on WebGL and Google Play. So we only have to port it and change some things like cockpits for the experience to be great in VR.

joostvanpoppel likes this.
  5. MaciejKrzykwa

MaciejKrzykwa