Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Web Test

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by yellowlabrador, Nov 6, 2007.

1. yellowlabrador

yellowlabrador

2. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Good stuff Ray, keep it up. My immediate request is to have you set the content region's background color to black instead of the default white so it fits more inline with the general color scheme of things (that's done in the object/embed tags themselves). Otherwise I like the game but at times wished it had a bit quicker of a pace between answers and whatnot, but I also admit I get a bit impatient with things... :)

A very cool add-on would be to show the country in question somehow, a notch further would be a nice dot or marker where the capital city itself is. I dig that it's an educational game and so along with matching the capital to the city it would seem good to match both of those to the physical location on the map. Where exactly is Vanuatu for example?

3. yellowlabrador

yellowlabrador

Working on that one, need to change cutom logo and download bar color.

I agree, The Nations Of Our World will include:
    1. The Capitals
    2. Match the flag.
    3.Where exactly in the map the nation is located. (regions/continent).

Some nation have a main capital and a administrative capital.

It was also suggested to me to include something about the nation in question, like China-Great Wall etc.

This idea started as a simple "what's the capital of a nation" and it's ending up to include almost everything on it. :wink:

Ray

4. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Gotta love feature creep! :)

I remember as a kid staring intently at the maps that came with National Geographic magazines so I love this sort of stuff and I'm glad that you're at least open to expanding it (with some control and measure of course). 8)

5. nickavv

nickavv

Wow, I know nothing. >.< I got three right before dying. >.> And they were all complete guesses.

n_n Cool game, but during scene transition and places with lots of particles it lagged.