Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Web browser character generator (prototype is completed)

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by quickytools-admin, Jun 7, 2021.

1. quickytools-admin

quickytools-admin

Hi. Developing characters is so time consuming. How convenient would it be to create a usable character in minutes? How amazing would it be to use the characters anywhere with no strings attached? I’m looking for developers to join me in building such a service.

The service will generate characters for video games, animated films, shorts, apps, and anywhere else digital characters are/will be used.

Service goals
    • Accessible from all major browsers.
    • Straightforward licensing. Downloaded assets can be used for whatever for all time.
    • Completely procedural and highly customizable.
    • 1-click integrations with game engines and content editors including controllers and scripts.
    Try it out

I’m looking for a Unity developer to improve and refine the in browser editor. See the link for where it currently stands. I'm available to provide guidance and direction but I need someone who is accountable and capable to complete tasks with minimal supervision. Build automation and deployment is set up so you won’t need to worry about any of those matters.

What to expect
    • Procedural modeling of different types of characters
    • UI and gizmos as it relates to editing
    • Animation editor
    • Possibly an editor within Unity (no web browser necessary)
    • A good amount of math
    Message me through this forum or reach out to me directly on Discord quickytools#9234 if that works. Join the quickytools server on Discord for general feedback and help shape the development of this service.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2021
    entrepreneur-inwork likes this.