Search Unity

Other WBG Core

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by mholmes, Oct 20, 2021.

1. mholmes

mholmes

Working on a system we call WBG Core. I want to build 3 version of the Core system. Free, Pro and Enterprise. Free will save all your data to local machine and not include all the features but most. Pro version will give you a complied API and blank database to handle player log in and some advanced features. the Enterprise level solution will give you full source code + database + sample code. Its basically a "Steam" like system for you to build your games. I'm currently working on finding a Payment processor that will work, so you don't have to set up a payment processor other than just basic config. Having a hard time finding a payment processor that's easy to setup. so it might be a later add on for Pro and Enterprise versions. I've been building this system for a few years. I hope to also include ERP like tools that will support the system. For example, a Marketing App for marketing team members to track analytics, track/host events etc. The main idea is honestly to help promote Unity as a tool for more than just "Gaming". Please feel free to post features you may like added or think I should add. I'll post a full list once I get closer to completion on project.

upload_2021-10-19_19-30-59.png