Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Waypoints

Discussion in 'World Building' started by Gnel87, Jun 10, 2022.

1. Gnel87

Gnel87

Hi all. I have a big city with a traffic, pedestrian system. I used Simple Traffic System for traffic system, Simple Waypoint System for pedestrians. Everything has been working fine. I haven't changed anything for several months. Today I need to make some changes and I noticed that all my routes, splines and waypoints are invisible. Cars are moving, pedestrians are walking, but nothing is visible in scene view. I tried to create a new route, but I can't put any waypoints. I loaded other assets with the waypoint system and it's the same, I can't put any waypoints. I opened a new project and everything works fine, but in my main project none of the assets work.

Please help me, I don't know when this happened, maybe I changed some settings.
    The problem is that I can't put waypoints on terrain or plane or cube or then and then.

2. Gnel87

Gnel87

I found a solution. I just accidentally turned off gizmos.