Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Mecanim Animation Packs

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Graphicalgeek, May 10, 2015.

1. Graphicalgeek

Graphicalgeek

DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/SK2CJcE3cZ

Just released a bunch of Warrior Mecanim Animation Packs, and I'll keep this one thread for all of them.
    A complete set of 4 polished and professional Warrior Mecanim Animation Packs, setup as Mecanim Humanoids with included Xbox360 gamepad compatible character controller script, ready to drop into your game.

Characters are setup with Mecanim’s Humanoid configuration so you can easily swap your own characters in, and they also have support for full 5 finger hands to accommodate high detail models. The provided Animation Controller is clean and concise, or just plug the animations into your existing setup. Characters use Root Motion for precise movement tracking and anti-foot slipping, with highly tweaked blending for perfect transitions.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
  2. bravery

bravery

Hi Your animation looks good, but it lack combo's I believe you will need to work more in combo's

3. Graphicalgeek

Graphicalgeek

Each of the characters has a 3 hit combo.

4. zugsoft

zugsoft

Hello,

I bought 2 animations pack, very good animations.
    I use many ot them in for my next game :

5. arminkeyvanloo

arminkeyvanloo

I need help getting this (the free sample Warrior pack) animation going as I am getting an error (AnimationEvent 'Hit' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?). Can you please help?

6. akira32chen

akira32chen

I download Mage Warrior, but import to Unity 2019.4.18f1. It appears errors as below:

Code (CSharp):
    1. A game object can only be in one layer. The layer needs to be in the range [0...31]
    2. UnityEngine.GameObject:set_layer(Int32)
    3. SuperCharacterController:PushIgnoredColliders() (at Assets/ExplosiveLLC/SuperCharacterController/SuperCharacterController/Core/SuperCharacterController.cs:448)

7. Graphicalgeek

Graphicalgeek

I'm guessing you haven't set the Walkable layer on your ground plane.

Please jump into the official Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SK2CJcE3cZ