Search Unity

Warrior Character (IN PROGRESS)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Nitzaproductions, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

HERE IT IS CHECK IT OUT :))

and screenshot in unity scene
    $iz0y14.png
    Credits : Digital Tutors

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  2. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Would like if you gave credit to the makers of the tutorial series.

3. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

i did... hey im looking for a small team to work with... if anyone needs me just message me, i know programming and 3d modeling!!

4. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

This isn't a recruitment thread. Go the collaboration for that.

5. Deepest Designs

Deepest Designs

He's correct, go to the collaboration thread for recruitment. And learn how to be respectful to someone who is just trying to help.

6. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Heh Nitza, not a very good first impression on the forums.

7. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

@Nitzaproductions: That sort of post is unacceptable. Also, KheltonHeadley was correct.

--Eric

8. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

Whats the problem with the reply i made you think that i have problems in my brain not to know where is collabration and where is work in progress ? Are u stupid? So this kind of answers piss me off!!!! Some little guy that wants to play the smartdumb guy to me... This is not the collabration thread oh yeah?nerd answers piss me off!!!!

9. Nightmare Games

Nightmare Games

Its just to keep order around here, collab in the collab , showcase in the showcase, dont post a collab request in the W.I.P. it just dosent belong, no one is talking down to you or trying to make you look dumb, we are just trying to help

10. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

I have no idea what you're trying to say. I'm a nerd because I tell you where to put stuff to try and help your forum experience? Okay..

11. JoshGallagher

JoshGallagher

You are never going to get offered a team space if you use that kind of language, just calm down we are all trying to help you on this forum and not make you look simple minded.

12. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

i know what im doing i dont need your "trying to help"... that post of the kid that replied to me made me angry and i like to say the things the way that they have to be said and what im telling is truth so... you do whetever you like and im gonna stay the way i am... this little kids reply underestimates and fret me up!

13. Nightmare Games

Nightmare Games

khelton isnt a little kid, lol just end the thread here,

14. Myhijim

Myhijim

@OP Please rephrase, I didn't quite understand that

15. PrimeDerektive

PrimeDerektive

"kid" is such a funny pejorative, because I've never heard an adult use it.

Feel free to continue to "say things the way they have to be said", you will inevitably be banned.

16. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Well..

17. Zenchuck

Zenchuck

edit*

mistake posting to this thread

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  18. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Not exactly.

19. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

im in learning phase man thanks for the kind words. he is a little kid i saw his video he is a very little for me and these days people little kids are very annoyng!!!!!!

20. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

You seem to like to judge people. I'm a teenager yeah. You're how old? But I'm handling myself much better than you and I'm no different than any other person here. You're very immature to assume all kids are the same and annoying. I'm flattered that you watched my videos. :3

21. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

look how it goes , you are a boy who wants to show others something you want to be someone in the virtual world , you are a teenager and you will end up 30 years old and go back to your thoughts and what u did?you pretending in the internet the know-all boy and did not in the real world ,
    has not experienced anything in your life and this is shown by the way u are thinking , you dont have to proove me something go and understand yourself
    , u dont have nothing better to do but unboxing xbox and youtubing all time ? go find some friends to make your life better then you will be very happy...
    find a girl and stuff... you will see that the real life has the juice! not the pretending to be some1 in forums...its not you fault these days every kid lives in the virtual world and dont know S*** about THE LIFE!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
  22. Schlumpfsack

Schlumpfsack

actually...now i am going to call you a kid^^
    and i am old enough to call you one!
    giving "real life" advice to someone over the internet makes me laugh all the time :D

23. Myhijim

Myhijim

First saw you on this forum, thought you were in your 20's. In a good way ofcourse

24. Myhijim

Myhijim

Out of curiosity, what is your mother language?

25. u-007

u-007

Guys, Guys, make peace, no war lol

In a serious note, I like the model, looks pretty good.

26. Cynikal

Cynikal

Nice model...

To the OP, I saw your Youtube picture. I don't think you should be calling anyone a kid, when you are clearly a child yourself (Based off of looks, as well as reaction to a simple statement).

You make games and models, so do others. You're calling people nerds for trying to be "wannabe moderators"...So, does that make you an internet tough guy for calling him names?

I mean really... Take what others say with a grain of salt, and deal with it....

After all, it's the adult way of doing things.

27. KheltonHeadley

KheltonHeadley

Sure I spend my time on the internet but I guarantee I make more money on the internet than you do. You can't tell me to do other stuff when you don't know me. Perhaps you didn't know I spend 30 hours a week playing Soccer. I currently play in the PSL league and I am trying out for our National Team. I'm not pretending to know everything, I'm simply telling your what you're doing wrong here to correct your mistakes. Anyways, I have many friends, I'm as happy as I can be. I play on a team that represents Canada, I make money doing the things I love(Game development) and I have fun while doing it. You're here, a adult insulting and attacking a kid who is 14. Real grown up you are. Everything I do, you do aswell. Youtube, forums and yet you're criticizing ME because I spend time on the internet? Please.

28. u-007

u-007

@Khelton: you plays soccer? Awesome!! I play soccer myself. I played in a small league and tried out for the MLS here in the USA, but unfortunately, I did not made the team(I made the final cut tho lol). Hope you do great and make the National team bro!

29. Nitzaproductions

Nitzaproductions

what you have expirienced are you kidding me ? you little spoiled Sectional boy if what i told you was not truth you wouldnt be affected and write all that S*** that you write me ... thats why u are a DUMB because you care about what others will see in the forums and what impression u will give to the others . i dont care about my impression to others im true to myself! yo better be too!if you wanna know im champion in greco-roman wrestling in georgia so what? i told you about the life experience in the streets...you there? your parents are rich with big houses with 10 rooms all of you english people ! you dont know S*** about life! you grew up in a opulence

30. Schlumpfsack

Schlumpfsack

you have internet...so life can't be that harsh to you...Mr. Experience :D

31. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

@Nitzaproductions: I've banned you for a week due to repeatedly violating the forum rules, specifically 1c and 1d. If you can't learn to write in a civil manner, it will become a permanent ban. Also this thread has been too far derailed so it's closed.

--Eric

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.