Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Warnings after Build (since Backup)

Discussion in 'Cinemachine' started by SDayakli, Dec 18, 2019.

1. SDayakli

SDayakli

Hi,
    since I imported a backup for my project and may forgot something or how ever, a list of warnings comes after every build. The first in terms of cinemachine. Maybe that's why the others show up (they even not contain a scene name or reference, its strange)? I'm not sure about that.

The project works fine and there are no problems and also the build is working well!
    But i hate warnings and would be happy if someone have a idea how to fix them.
    Since I am still a beginner its difficult to find the cause of it.

I think it has to do with the main project directory (not the Project itself, the folders before that), I forgot to backup something there. But the Question is now how i can fix this Warnings.

(Warning in the Screenshot, i checked all the Project Settings - look fine, like before)

best regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  2. SDayakli

SDayakli

nobody? :(

3. Gregoryl

Gregoryl

Unity Technologies

Unfortunately you're stuck with the Cinemachine warning until the next CM release. We don't like warnings either, but that one slipped through the cracks.

It's not related to the other warnings, which seem to be related to missing scripts, but indeed it's strange that the scene name is empty. Have you tried re-importing all?