Search Unity

warning from google play

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by kalhach, Oct 28, 2020.

1. kalhach

kalhach

good day , i have been working the las 3 months in a game (my first game) and finally finished, i created a google dev account and started filling the formullary , all in all right but in the last section wich is the testing one a message pop up showing this:
    upload_2020-10-27_20-23-42.png
    and for the record and for most of you that are reading this yes i read the "more information" part and like the page is from google then my suspition was right the information is just for android studio users, wich mean that it was useless at least to me, searching on internet i found a pseudo solution but didnt work to me, finally but not least i have found that there is from cero to non information about this subject at least for unity users (C#) so my question is how can i ( a unity user) solve this problem and if there is a solution for this. thanks for your time.

2. kalhach

kalhach

sorry for the orthography i did this from my cellphone :c

3. arfish

arfish

Hi,

Have you tried to export the project to Android Studio, and finish the build from there?

4. kalhach

kalhach

i dont tried yet but some friend told me that some codes may or may not be damaged, corrupted or erased from some of my scripts so i dont want to take the risk yet. so im in a kind of unity only plan also my computer gets special (really slow and slopy) when i install and execute android studio.

5. kaarloew

kaarloew

6. kalhach

kalhach