Search Unity

Looking For Contributor Want to make rainworld like game

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Papa_gustav225, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Papa_gustav225

Papa_gustav225

Introduction & Summary: Hello, I'm a solo developer currently looking to create an ecosystem simulator game inspired by Rainworld. However, I am in need of additional help and looking for people to join me on this project.

Project Type/Genre & Platform: The primary genre of the game will be simulation with elements of adventure and exploration. The platform that we are initially planning to target is PC.

The Idea: The core idea of the game is to create a living and breathing ecosystem that players can interact with but not be the most powerful, the point is that you are just a peice to the puzzle and ecosystem. You are not special. The game will feature various creatures with their own behaviors and interactions with each other and the environment. Players will have to navigate through this world, hunting for food, avoiding predators, and discovering new locations.

Progress: Currently, I am the only team member, and I have not started the project yet. However, I have a clear vision of what I want to achieve with this game and how I want to approach it.

What We Are Looking For: I am looking for individuals who are passionate about game development and interested in working on this project with me. The roles that we need the most are programmers, artists, and designers. If you have experience in any of these areas or have a strong interest in game development and are willing to learn, we would love to have you on board.

Contact me at my discord ButterRat#1899

artistt_it likes this.