Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanderer Quest NPC Voice Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Werewolf_GS, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Werewolf_GS

Werewolf_GS

Wanderer Quest NPC Voice Pack

Asset Store Link

A professional quality voice pack to add a little extra to your quest characters, or even as placeholders for your VO.
    This voice pack embodies a wise wanderer with a drawn out and deep voice.
    The pack features 10 voice files. Only part of the transcript is featured in the preview video. Full transcript available in preview images.

Hey guys!

Rather than go with the more general purpose voice packs that there are on the asset store I've attempted a smaller more specialized quest style voice pack for you guys to try out. You can use them as a base for your demo or for inspiration and build actual quests on top of them. If you like the asset give it a like or let me know! If there is enough interest I will have a go at expanding or add new voice packs with some more voice actors.

Here is a sample of the voice acting quality, only a small portion of the transcript is shown here.

Here is the entire transcript and what the voice pack contains.

Apologies for the high unity version, there's no scripting so it works with all versions, if there is a way to specify the compatibility please let me know. At the moment I am stuck with using the latest for my larger projects. I am planning to upload non-code packages with Unity 4 in the future to get around this issue.

Please contact me at werewolfgamestudio@gmail.com if there are any issues.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy the new package!