Search Unity

Waitig for HTC Vive? http://learn.vrdev.school/courses/

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Harald_Heide, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Harald_Heide

Harald_Heide

futer24, Parallaxe and Hormic like this.
  2. greggtwep16

greggtwep16

Thanks for the resource!!!

3. eljaydub

eljaydub

Creator here, thanks for the post! I'm glad you are finding the content useful and I will keep putting out more as soon as I can!
    Cheers,
    Lee

futer24, FreeFly90, zubz and 2 others like this.
  4. hoschi3d

hoschi3d

Great! Thanks for that

eljaydub likes this.
  5. Parallaxe

Parallaxe

I just discovered & completed the Vive Developer Mini Course and I can't recommend it enough for anyone who's taking first steps into VR development for HTC Vive. Lee did an awesome job with these free training videos. Looking forward to the full course.

eljaydub likes this.
  6. Storm-ace

Storm-ace

7. eljaydub

eljaydub

Obviously my opinion is biased ;-) but there's over 9 hours of content in the course as of now with more on the way. I'm definitely planning to add some code for weapon interactions like the package you linked to but that content is not currently in the course at time of writing. If you're not sure about the value there is a 30 day refund policy if you choose to pay with the one time fee. But if all you really want is the weapon interaction parts then just wait a little longer until I finish those parts to check it out, or just buy the $40 asset and read through the code it comes with to see how they did it. Hope that's helpful!