Search Unity

Games W.I.P. (PC) Cooperative horror project Ghost Exile

Discussion in 'Projects In Progress' started by GhostExile, May 4, 2023.

?

Want to participate in the distribution of keys to the game?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GhostExile

GhostExile

Supernatural, is that you? Sam, what have you done?!
    Both yes and no. Yes, we are indeed ghost and demon hunters, and the 1967 Chevrolet Impala is our faithful assistant in our war against evil.

Everyone on our team has their own roles: placing equipment, drawing protective seals, gathering evidence, or contacting the otherworldly.

Although this is a video game in which nothing poses a direct threat to you in real life, your nerves, on the other hand… We will leave this question up to your courage.

How terrifying is it? How far are you willing to go for the truth?
    You may have to hold your breath for this, our project is designed to constantly keep you on your toes.

Believe me, they know you are hunting them, and they won’t just let it slip…

More than ten various residencies: abandoned farmer grounds, creepy mansions, an old school, and a huge museum, in which every exhibit is horrifying in its own way.

A fine selection of ghost hunting equipment.
    Your life often depends on choosing the right equipment…
    25+ types of primary and secondary equipment for determining the ghost type and exiling it.

So what can we interest you with? What does our game do better than other titles?
    The biggest selling point of our game is the exile mechanic. Besides determining the ghost or demon type by present evidence, you also have ritual preparations, ritual items, and different kinds of seals.

And of course, the book of exile, which gives you the ability to contact the otherworldly using your voice…

All ritual texts are real and are translated from Latin. Sometimes it seems that they actually have some destructive power, hidden within them. But be careful, “it” will try to prevent you from completing the ritual in every possible way.

The hunt has begun, God save you.
    Имя отутствует00109476.png

What engine is the game developed on, and what technologies and mechanics do we use?
    This is our first project, but there was no question about what engine to use. We are familiar with Unity and are comfortable working with it. That is why we chose it.

We have such technologies as:

Speech recognition (this asset is not our development, but we modernized it to fit our goals. It also makes getting immersed in the game much more interesting.)

The ability to customize your gameplay by complicating or simplifying jobs, which directly affect the outcome of exile and the safety of your sanity.

• Additional ritual stages, for example, the world of shadows, where hunters will have to enter the dark portal and find a good part of the soul while avoiding the shadows and the keeper.
    • Advanced ghost behavior during the hunt, it will be less likely to fall behind you, will chase you for longer, and even hear your microphone without you pressing the button…
    • Favorite things - an entity gets an item to which it was emotionally attached during life. The hunters have to find it and burn, otherwise, it will be much harder to exile the entity.
    This is only a part of the additional content you can diversify your gameplay with.
    A huge selection of various tools and equipment for interacting with otherworldly entities. For example: a voice recorder, which allows you to record your voice and listen back to the recording for a ghost’s responses among the background noise.

Implementation of the “Life After Death” mechanic

Deceased hunters will be able to interact with live ones by closing portals, which can create additional obstacles for ghosts. They can also interact with items to provide hints when searching for evidence using sound.

Who is behind all these horrors?
    The main team: 4 demon hunters that also can get help from up to 5 hunters for hire.

Programmer, game designer, audio designer - LostOne

Level design, 3D-artist, content manager - RamirezZ

3D-artist - Shootman17

3D-artist - LoganInDaWss
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/1807080/Ghost_Exile/
    https://twitter.com/GhostExilePage

2. GhostExile

GhostExile

A new location, a makeover of an old bunker, or a demonstration of the next update? What do you say?

3. GhostExile

GhostExile

The man did not mind getting on the main cover of the magazine "Supernatural"

4. GhostExile

GhostExile

A crowd of madmen, probably the most unpleasant screamer in the game, do you agree?

5. GhostExile

GhostExile

Rover is an automated assistant robot that can pick up things from a container, find abandoned things in a house and also deliver them. A kind of Yandex delivery in the world of demons.

6. GhostExile

GhostExile

An army voice recorder is a device for recording a huge range of frequencies, which ordinary voice recorders cannot boast of. Sometimes entities can only communicate at transcendental frequencies that neither the human ear nor conventional recording equipment can recognize. Record your communication with the alleged dead person, listen to the recording and perhaps
    you will hear the answer...

7. GhostExile

GhostExile

Looking back at vintage B/W photos, it seems like almost everyone has had a role in a horror movie. One look is worth it

8. GhostExile

GhostExile

"She was scrubbing the floor"
    In one corner of my grandmother's living room was a lamp that was almost never turned off. She changed the bulb every week like clockwork, waiting for the afternoon sunlight to filter through the windows and fill the room. I asked her about it from time to time. Every time she smiled softly
    ruffled my hair and quickly changed the subject. I only learned the truth at the age of thirteen, when I turned off the lamp for the first time.
    I just wanted to see what happens. Entering the living room, the grandmother screamed, the plate of cookies fell out of her hands and fell to the floor. I heard her praying softly as she ran to turn the lights back on.
    Tears glistened in her eyes as she turned to me, her thin lips pressed together.
    Without warning, she hit me hard in the face. Grandma had never even raised her voice before, and I was so amazed that I didn't shed a single tear. But she cried for both of us, picked me up in her arms and began to beg for forgiveness. Burying your face on my shoulder,
    she finally told me about the lamp.
    She said it was a ghost light. Ever since she and my grandfather bought this house, the spirits of the dead have haunted her. This nearly drove her crazy and she asked her grandfather for help. She expected him to make fun of her, but he surprised her with a serious nod. It was he who first lit the ghostly light,
    and while that beacon burned in the darkness, she never saw a single spirit.
    After that, I stopped visiting my grandmother. It started gradually. I missed one day, then another. By the time I received the news of her death, I had not seen her for over ten years. As her only living relative, I inherited that house.
    As I sat in her lawyer's office and listened to him read her will, I was speechless. Memories took over me. There was so much love within those walls that I quickly decided to move out of my tiny, sterile apartment.
    When I entered the front door, everything looked exactly as I remembered from childhood.
    Houseplants still cluttered the window sills, decorative bird plates still hung on the walls, and a ghost light still burned in the living room.
    The sight of the old lamp sent a chill down my spine. I froze as if rooted to the spot. A touch of sadness clouded my nostalgia. Taking a deep breath, I turned off the ghost light with a decisive click.
    What-
    That woke me up later that night. I lay in bed, listening into the darkness, until I heard a grinding sound coming from the living room. Rats were the last thing I wanted to deal with at the time and decided to ignore those sounds. The scratching continued intermittently, constantly pulling me out of sleep, and I threw off my blanket and jumped out into the corridor.
    An elderly woman was squatting in a corner, her haggard back turned to me. She scraped the floor where the walls converged, stopping every few minutes to raise her head. A lump of fear unfolded in my stomach. I had no idea how this woman got into my house, and although it was obvious she needed help,
    It took me a while to gather my courage and approach her. My hand was trembling as I reached out to gently squeeze her shoulder. I wanted to ask her where she lives, but the words slipped out of my mind when she turned around.
    Her eyes were black bottomless pits. The jaw was unnaturally open and dropped down.
    I had a moment to realize who she was and recognize the familiar map of wrinkles on her face, the curls of her fine hair. Then my grandmother screamed.
    I screamed too, backing away from the nightmare in the corner. My hands reached for the lamp and turned on the ghost light. The ghost is gone.
    After that, I never turned off the ghost light.
    One evening the bulb burned out, I started changing it every week, just like my grandmother did. I eventually got married, and fortunately for me, my wife tolerated my strange attachment to the lamp. The light continued to burn, and I lived my life happily enough.

9. GhostExile

GhostExile

We are on the verge of a huge update, if you are not afraid, subscribe

10. GhostExile

GhostExile

Exorcism of the insidious demon from SALUT play

A real huntress, because she steadfastly withstood the appearance of a group of screamers.

11. GhostExile

GhostExile

Having captured the mind of the hunter, the demon decided to mock and have fun

12. GhostExile

GhostExile

Aesthetics of the Seals of Exile

13. GhostExile

GhostExile

Pretty pretty demon hunter, don't you agree?
    We can't wait to announce the upcoming update, but final edits are required. Stay tuned, because the scale of the update will pleasantly surprise you.

14. GhostExile

GhostExile

The games are over!
    The biggest update is already available on Steam.
    What's new:
    Unique abilities and character traits;
    New and reworked ghosts;
    New equipment;
    Phone remake;
    Added surround sound system;
    New maps and new hidden objects;
    As well as additional content that you will find by clicking on this link:
    https://store.
    steampowered.com/app/1807080/Ghost_Exile/

15. GhostExile

GhostExile

The long-awaited equipment in the form of a radio-controlled "Rover" is already available in the game! An invaluable assistant in the study of the darkest rooms.

16. GhostExile

GhostExile

It's time to share your feelings and video walkthroughs of the new update. What do you say? Was it worth your expectations?

17. GhostExile

GhostExile

An epic exorcism of the demon, it is obvious that such a bright flash was visible from space. How would SpaceX respond to that?