Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[W.I.P] Nowhere

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by AndrewSalfinger, Mar 18, 2013.

1. AndrewSalfinger

AndrewSalfinger

What is Nowhere ?

"Nowhere" is a indie game made by me, right know i'm the only one working on this project (and this is my first game made with in Unity) I wanted to make a game i would love to play over and over again trying different ways to win it, so i started with this concept copal of months ago trying to find out ways to pull this off then having to lean how to use unity (witch was not that hard since i have used game makers in the past (cryengine and UDK) but i found Unity the better option to play with the games progress is slow with only me but its fun to build this world of the Nowhere.

This game is in very early pre alpha and only level 1 is down with a copal of bugs in it, i have started on level 2 (this one is a big one, since this is the game hud of the nowhere) one i have the first copal of levels playable i will be coming out with a demo for all to play, so star tuned.

What is the plot ?

Your lost, alone is this place we call home, you tune away from the people around you, running away trying to make a new start in this world, your luck tuned to the better when you found a ticket to Nowhere tacking this change, hoping for a better life...

The game is about Geo a young man who was heading to Nowhere, hopping for a new start in this world we live in, as he gets off the bus he is grearted with the man in charge but only his voice, he gives you the basics then leaves you to it but he is always here to give you a hand right... ? but what if this place is not better then the one you left, it's time to take matters into your own hand and change your fate and change this world, make a start and fight for the Nowhere we live in...

What will this be on ?

The game will be available on Mac, Windows, Linux and will be compatible with a controller.

more info coming soon...

Showcase

Level 1 pre alpha gameplay.

Level 1 screenshopts:

New update coming soon with info on Level 2 so stay stun.​

2. Ethaninja

Ethaninja

Incredible! Did you do all the assets yourself?

3. Ethaninja

Ethaninja

I really like the feel an atmosphere. I can just tell I will be going, "whaaat the fuuuuuu...." most of the time ;) What is the goal of this game exactly? How much design have you put into the planning?

4. snowconesolid

snowconesolid

This is really good. I loved the trailer and the voice in the game. Is that your own voice acting by the way?

To me this feels like it has that bioshock feel to it.

Great job so far. Im following. Cant wait to see more progress :)

5. Ethaninja

Ethaninja

What ever happened to this game? :p

6. ScottSewards

ScottSewards

Probably withheld development, most people/studios would have a website even if it's from weebley or have some kind of support for the game so get some attention.

7. LaneFox

LaneFox

Man, whats up with the massive vignetting and dark screen?

8. Devil_Inside

Devil_Inside

Yeah, I thought I'm the only one to notice.
    Too dark!

9. HolBol

HolBol

I can't see what the screenshots are supposed to be. Turn down those effects.