Search Unity

Vuforia errors on build attempt

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by wysockca, Apr 4, 2019.

1. wysockca

wysockca

I'm trying to build my .apk file in Unity, but I keep getting a message saying "Build completed with a result of 'failed'". When I check the errors, they're all very similar and related to Vuforia. I'll list all the errors below (some are repeated on different lines, so I'll keep those ones out). Can someone please help me figure out how to fix this? I already tried updating to the latest version of Vuforia and still got the errors.

• Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultTrackableEventHandler.cs(18,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ITrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultInitializationErrorHandler.cs(18,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VuforiaMonoBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\Internal\RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs(16,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityCompiledFacade' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(18,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IObjectRecoEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultInitializationErrorHandler.cs(22,46): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'VuforiaUnity' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultTrackableEventHandler.cs(52,9): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TrackableBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(146,31): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TargetFinder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\Internal\RuntimeOpenSourceInitializer.cs(36,20): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IUnityRenderPipeline' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    • Assets\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultModelRecoEventHandler.cs(236,13): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ModelTargetBehaviour' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    Thank you in advance for your help.

Alfil75 likes this.