Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Vuforia Core samples 6.5

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by randyneo, Sep 29, 2017.

1. randyneo

randyneo

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I am using unity 5.6.3 and have been trying to download the Vuforia Core sample 6.5 from the link https://developer.vuforia.com/downloads/samples
    However, I realised that the sample is only for unity version 2017.02 and above only.

Is there a link where I can download the older version of the samples?

Regards,

Randy Neo

2. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Hi Randy Neo,

The samples for Unity 5.6 are no longer available. Going forward you will need to use Unity 2017.2 to access the samples.

Thanks.

3. DanielFCosta

DanielFCosta

Dear Vuforia,

I was working with samples 6.5 and they were working perfectly. Now I updated to Unity 2017.2 and imported the new Vuforia package from the Asset Store and the Video Playback is no longer working. It reproduces the video but the playback keeps glitching (please watch a full video to reproduce this issue).

I'm working on a Mac Pro, macOS High Sierra, building for iOS with Unity 2017.2.0.3f

Sincerely,
    Daniel

4. Potesd

Potesd

I have the latest version of Unity, and I'm trying to get the Video player sample information that until recently you had available in the Advanced Samples sections, nice and easy to get. Now you've changed it to be included in the Core Samples... WELL GUESS WHAT?! The Core sample won't import and gets a consistent error saying that it cannot write to read only...

Please Help!?

5. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

@Potesd Could you share a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

Thanks!