Search Unity

1. We want you to join us at GDC this year! Take a peek at all of the events we will be hosting during the week of GDC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Tell us about your experience here and you’ll get early access to the 2018 Game Studios report + more goodies.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.3 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We've closed the job boards. If you're looking for work, or looking to hire check out Unity Connect. You can see more information here.
    Dismiss Notice

Vuforia Background Plane Issues

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by sahilsinghWhatbox, Feb 13, 2018.

1. sahilsinghWhatbox

sahilsinghWhatbox

So i have a fairly complicated app running multiple scenes with vuforia. The app starts off with scene A which is a login, leads to scene B which is a scan of a Object target, and Scene C which is the scan of the same object target.

The first time around the app works fine, but when i restart the app, the camera in Scene C gets disoriented in one of the following ways at random, but in most cases its number 1 :-

1) Half the screen is a skewed version of one of the canvas screens on the same scene (Screenshot)

2) The Camera is extremely zoomed in

3) The camera is returning smooth grey static

4) Red Screen

Im not able to pin point why this is happening, also i gave a 2 second lag to enable Vuforia Behaviour, seems to be fixing it,

Stretched Screen Error -

Red Screen Error -

Unity Version - 2017.3.0p4

Test Device - Samsung S7 Edge running Android Version 7.0

Vuforia - Latest Auto downloaded on unity

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018