Search Unity

Question Vuforia. Audio and video plays in background at startup, without the target being detected

Discussion in 'AR' started by coolshakeeb, Aug 21, 2021.

1. coolshakeeb

coolshakeeb

My program starts playin the audio from all the videos in the background when i start my program, even though it hasnt yet seen nor detected the target. This puts a lot of pressure on my CPU when i export the program to an app, making it lag so much, that its almost unbearable. It also keeps showing the video on screen, even tho the target is no longer visible, but the first issue is my main consern.

ive have looked far and wide, and everyone that has this issue has used this script, but it doesnt work for me... i get this error:
    Library\PackageCache\com.ptc.vuforia.engine@469fc97ce709-1627315709000\Vuforia\Scripts\DefaultTrackableEventHandler.cs(19,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ITrackableEventHandler' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Attached Files:

2. TreyK-47

TreyK-47

Unity Technologies

Vuforia support is handled directly by them. Please report your issues and questions to Vuforia's forums and their team will help address.