Search Unity

Vuforia 7 HoloLens Samples

Discussion in 'Vuforia' started by Vuforia-Strasza, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Vuforia-Strasza

Vuforia-Strasza

Official Vuforia Employee Vuforia

Hello all,

The HoloLens samples, both the Image Target and new Model Target samples, are now available at the following link https://developer.vuforia.com/downloads/beta. A recent patch for Unity 2017.3 has fixed a bug with HoloLens development, so please use Unity 2017.3.1p1 for working with HoloLens as previous versions will not function correctly.

These samples will also soon be available on the Unity Asset Store along with the rest of the samples.

Thanks!

2. reddo

reddo

Is there any info on compatibility with Vuforia and MR Toolkit?
    I'm using the latest samples and trying to incorporate Mixed Reality Toolkit. However
    using it all together results in the ARCamera rendering on top of the MixedRealityCamera. The former WorldPositionAnchor field is gone so you can't reference the MR Cam with the AR Cam. Trying to merge both cameras behaviours doesn't work, because the Vuforia Behaviour freezes the camera in place."
    Is there any specific setup or workaround for this?

3. nullgamestudio

nullgamestudio

I am trying to do the same thing, is anyone ended up with something useful? I build up 2 scenes and in the first one i use the Vuforia AR Camera , in the second one i used the Holotoolkit but there are some project where the 2 phases cannot be divided. Howevere there are still some issues when switching between the 2 scenes.