Currently I'm on 2018.2.15f1 with Visual Studio 2017 15.8.6, but I run into this every once a week in almost all Unity 2018 versions. How it appears and how it is fixed looks pretty random that something under the hood needs a solid fix! Sometimes it disappears, sometimes it comes back. For a few of the cases `Clean Solution/Rebuild solution` worked. For a few others changing expression body to block body fixed. And in some cases it hits the breakpoints although it says it won't. I tried switching .NET versions to Rebuild library, and some other things like BOM, EOL. of cs files. I think I tried all solutions except Load symbols thing. Just I'm bored, project stalling and I'm going back to Debug.Logging. And weirdly enough sometimes the ratio of not-hitting breakpoints increase as I try solutions, that is previously hitting breakpoints get infected and turn into that yellowish white breakpoint dots one after another.