Search Unity

1. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Improved Prefab workflow (includes Nested Prefabs!), 2D isometric Tilemap and more! Get the 2018.3 Beta now.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want more efficiency in your development work? Sign up to receive weekly tech and creative know-how from Unity experts.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Participate with students all over the world and build projects to teach people. Join now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Build games and experiences that can load instantly and without install. Explore the Project Tiny Preview today!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Watch the overview now.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

VR Theater 2018 Siggraph

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Lbafia, Feb 24, 2018.

1. Lbafia

Lbafia

Hello,

I am so excited to share that submissions for the SIGGRAPH 2018 COMPUTER ANIMATION FESTIVAL VR THEATER are open. For the second year in a row, our storied festival is kicking things up a notch to offer a venue that showcases the best of virtual reality storytelling. Don't miss the chance to share your work with our international community of the industry's best and brightest.
    The deadline to submit to the VR Theater is 22:00 UTC/GMT on 3 April 2018. If you have any questions when submitting, please do not hesitate to contact me and my team at cafvr-s2018@siggraph.org
    I hope to see your story in the mix!

Sincerely,
    Larry Bafia
    SIGGRAPH 2018 Computer Animation Festival

https://s2018.siggraph.org/conference/conference-overview/computer-animation-festival/

2. BrandonFogerty

BrandonFogerty

Unity Technologies

Very exciting! I am looking forward to attending!