Search Unity

VR gamers: would you mind answering some questions?

Discussion in 'AR/VR (XR) Discussion' started by Cinderella0219, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Cinderella0219

Cinderella0219

Hello everybody!
    I am a Master student at the Bologna Business School in Italy, working towards obtaining a degree in Business Administration.
    As a school project, my team mates and I are carrying out a research on the gaming market, with a focus on virtual reality.
    In order to collect data, we wrote a survey that we would like to submit to all of you. It is really important for our work to reach as many people as possible.
    If any moderator is reading, and deems this content inappropriate for the forum, please forgive me, it was not my intention to break any rules. I could not find anything explicit on this matter in the conduct rules, so I thought I would just try and see what happens.
    For the sake of clarity, I would like to point out that the survey is totally anonymous, that we are not paid for this (and will not be for the results we will get), and that there is no reward of any kind for those who will fill that out.
    If you want to have more information on our research, please feel free to do so!
    As I said at the beginning, we are just students, there is no second end to what you see.
    If you wish to give us your help, this is the link to the survey https://goo.gl/forms/mODjV8pAmz5O20dc2
    A huge thank you to all those people that will take the time out of their day to answer our questions!
    Any and all feedback/help is highly appreciated!!!
    xoxo

2. Zillus

Zillus

Your survey asks me to rate things like "better resolution" and "better overall performance" or "feels more realistic" for my Vive. Better than what? More realistic than what?

3. Cinderella0219

Cinderella0219

Hello @Zillus,
    thank you for the feedback. You are right, it is not clear as we thought it was.
    If you have tried any other VR device (for instance, Gear VR or Oculus), you can make the comparison between this and your device.
    Otherwise, you can rate the resolution, overall performance and so on in general.
    I hope it's clearer now.
    Have a good day!