Search Unity

VR Camera problem.

Discussion in 'VR' started by Morseliot, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Morseliot

Morseliot

Hi,
    Unity 2018.4.3.
    Currently working on Oculus GO title and encounter some issue with the camera on OVRCameraRig. In editor with an emulator, the Center Eye Anchor rotates just fine, but when I make a build there is no rotation on Center Eye Anchor anymore. I've tried to debug EulerAngles, in the editor I can clearly see it's working, but in build no changes on Euler angles. In fact, I still can rotate the head around and everything seems to work, except Center Eye Anchor is not moving. Is it something about Unity version?

2. Morseliot

Morseliot

Today was able to isolate the issue, the reason is still unknown and looks more like engine bug. I have restored the scene from repo and rotation works again as supposed to, but the same scene from the current commit doesn't work. After removing everything from the current commit scene the issue is still there, I'm able to rotate the head in build, but camera Euler angles are not changing. Will keep investigate it with previous commit scene, if it happens again, maybe I have more chance to replicate it.
    Let me know if someone from Unity reads it, so I can prepare the demo scene with an issue.

Regards,
    Alex